***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Nice try.

I'll wait to read the whole thing. But if the main economic program in his plan is the 50B, which the article seems to imply, then yes then Biden would be better.

I'll be sure to give you a detailed breakdown when I read the whole things. Sound good to you *Dwalk?

Will be interested to read your careful analysis when the full plan is released.

My prediction without reading it: you’ll say Biden’s is better.

Can’t wait to see if I’m right.

He was able to get the First Step Act passed. There is no reason to assume that he won’t be able to get further meaningful legislation passed.

It is clear that the focus is on the Supreme Court pick because they fear he may lose and the Republicans may lose the Senate in the election and they want a young pick on the court.

Haven't you been saying this is unlikely to happen.

Wasn't one of your argument for not supporting Biden was that there would be a Republican Senate. But now it is a possibility people must calculate around.

Haven't you been saying this is unlikely to happen.

Wasn't one of your argument for not supporting Biden was that there would be a Republican Senate. But now it is a possibility people must calculate around.

Just because they fear that doesn’t mean that I think it is likely.

Will be interested to read your careful analysis when the full plan is released.

My prediction without reading it: you’ll say Biden’s is better.

Can’t wait to see if I’m right.
But you don't know anything about economics, you defer to me. If you do so, then you must trust that my expertise is enough to make the correct call. Right :D

Kinda funny you want to imply I have already made up my mind. When you have already made up your mind about what I will say.

What's the word for someone that does that same thing the criticize someone else for doing, again?

So then the fear is irrational.

If it unlikely to happen, why not wait for the election win. Since that is exactly what they demanded in 2016.

I think that Trump will win and the Republicans will maintain the majority in the Senate.

I imagine the Senators feel that if there’s even a 1% chance they’ll lose either they should try to get a pick in as soon as possible.

I think Trump is using the pick to campaign whether it goes through before or after the election.

I think that Trump will win and the Republicans will maintain the majority in the Senate.

I imagine the Senators feel that if there’s even a 1% chance they’ll lose either they should try to get a pick in as soon as possible.

I think Trump is using the pick to campaign whether it goes through before or after the election.
Seems like you are admitting that their fear is irrational, while avoiding admitting they are hypocrites.

But you don't know anything about economics, you defer to me. If you do so, then you must trust that my expertise is enough to make the correct call. Right :D

Kinda funny you want to imply I have already made up my mind. When you have already made up your mind about what I will say.

What's the word for someone that does that same thing the criticize someone else for doing, again?

I just made a prediction.

But yes, I’ll trust you are making the correct call. Hopefully you provide enough reasoning so that I can understand your position.

Seems like you are admitting that their fear is irrational, while avoiding admitting they are hypocrites.

Hypocrisy is certainly running rampant on both sides of the aisle concerning the SCOTUS pick. Both sides seem to have completely flipped their stances from 2016.

don’t forget, our ancestors left some of our brothers on the plantation out of necessity.

Very true. We have to cut back and get rid of some folks that aren’t on code and aren’t about black empowerment even in this day. Any so called black person that is thinking about or openly admitting to voting for Trump/GOP is a lost cause and DESERVES to be treated as such.

they are doing Russia’s work... Russia is trying to discredit elections and weaken the USAs democracy. The GOP buffoons are falling for it; hook, line, and sinker.
They’re not falling for it. They’re welcoming it. They need it to win.
He look like he been crying and hitting the (pill) bottle too?

Mans is high as a kite. Why only able bodied people? Clowns can’t even call on their own voter base without being exclusionary.

Back
Top Bottom