***Official Political Discussion Thread***

They do exist, just not on here lol

They must be in hiding.

giphy.gif

On the one hand, I’m glad this stupidity is being displayed publicly

on the other, it’s sad this level of stupidity exists

I mean if the president isn’t a politician, who the hell is in America?

I mean these people gotta be somewhat aware that the oompa loompa is and has been president for 4 years and running for re-election

Last edited:

I mean these people gotta be somewhat aware that the oompa loompa is and has been president for 4 years and running for re-election

I hear people say this and I ask them WHAT has he done???

shut up and act

I hear people say this and I ask them WHAT has he done???

this dude is using images and vids from stuff that is currently happening to say what he will fix and what will happen under biden

not images or videos from the 8 years biden was Vice President. Or the 36 years previously that Biden was a senator

even trump’s idiot son is talking about a home he hasn’t owned in 24 years and a salary he hasn’t had in 12 years

this dude is using images and vids from stuff that is currently happening to say what he will fix and what will happen under biden

not images or videos from the 8 years biden was Vice President. Or the 36 years previously that Biden was a senator

even trump’s idiot son is talking about a home he hasn’t owned in 24 years and a salary he hasn’t had in 12 years
I mean ANYTHING. What exactly has trump done quickly? The only thing that’s legitimate is this hack of a Supreme Court nomination. That’s it

My Trump supporting cousin overstayed a holiday visa when he came to the country to attend HS. The his pops hired an expensive *** immigration lawyer to get him a student visa on a technicality to attend college, and then he got a green card because his girl married him.

Yet he still talks about how he did it the right way :smh: :lol:

You have no idea how many Polish immigrants are the same. When I hear them talk it baffles me. I tell some of them, you obviously have a short term memory of your situation just 10-15 years ago.BUT then when ICE finally made its way into NYC and some of their friends got deported they woke up.

it comes down to one thing with many immigrants and it’s the same for all immigrants of all backgrounds, if they are of a different ethnicity and skin color well **** them is their mentality. Until it hits close to home. We see the same **** with COVID.

I know I told you I wouldn’t go on a post-search but I’d simply tag you the next time someone posts anecdotal evidence.

Here you are B boris

Surely there’s nothing wrong with me using anecdotal evidence based on conversations I’ve had in these discussions.

I know I told you I wouldn’t go on a post-search but I’d simply tag you the next time someone posts anecdotal evidence.

Here you are B boris

Surely there’s nothing wrong with me using anecdotal evidence based on conversations I’ve had in these discussions.
What point are we arguing that goes against observable reality or research. We are saying people exist, not that they are representative of a population.

Seems more like we are sharing experiences in regards to a certain behavior.

I have also said in the past that my cousins is an outlier in my family and Lucian immigrants. So please don't cherry-pick my post to defend your ****ery.

No one is arguing in bad faith like you do. You routinely try to use anecdotal evidence to represent the population, no one is trying to weigh their experiences equal to observable trends in populations. No one is acting like you act.

And to think, this thread gets called an echo chamber. The only echo that’s going to be going on is this beat down that’s about to happen

And to think, this thread gets called an echo chamber. The only echo that’s going to be going on is this beat down that’s about to happen
AMC struggling so we can rent a whole theater to the rumble in for only $99.

We gonna hang a pair of UNC 3s from the ceiling and have a ladder match to determine who is the real one.

Last edited:
Didn’t that dude admit he isn’t registered and likely will never register to vote? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom