***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Happy Sunday Y’all!

where all my radical right wingers at!!!!??? Roll call!

November 3rd we leave our mark.
HERE.

Donald Trump is rolling in his grave at the thought of a Joe Biden presidency.

That is not something the country could survive.

Imagine: chaotic markets, mass unemployment, people taking to the streets to protest, a virus ripping through the population, virtual debates, cats being exploited for political ads, and football on a Tuesday. :sick:

We can't let the country go down that path.

VOTE for TRUMP please.

tenor.gif

Da fragility. Just proving my point.

Now I got two NY cats after me. :rofl:
My city :smh:

I know I told you I wouldn’t go on a post-search but I’d simply tag you the next time someone posts anecdotal evidence.

Here you are B boris

Surely there’s nothing wrong with me using anecdotal evidence based on conversations I’ve had in these discussions.
Somehow I knew that you wouldn’t answer the question I was asking and instead you would make it seem like I asking a different question and answer that.

Can you post an example of someone relying on a claim that is based on anecdotal evidence to justify their support for a presidential candidate?

uhm if, GOP uses fake deficit hawkery to mind trick centrist senate democrats into not spending enough money

...things can def get worse.
Numbers are already at an all time low. The only thing the GOP is doing is pretending numbers are on the rise but refuse to acknowledge the relativity in their claim . Anyone smart already knows rock bottom has been hit.

centrist idiots are starting to push this narrative in Canada,

"ohhh we may need a 10% tax hike to pay for deficit." for what and for who?

and if you look at the polling, Canadians are buying it, 78% want to go back to "balanced budgets"

when all these supposed centrists experts complain about deficits the public tends to believe them.

it's important for democrats to start pushing back now imo.

American political parties are actually many smaller political factions frankensteined together. The winner take all system of american elections encourages the amalgamation of parties that has lead to the 2 party system. The larger parties eventually absorb the smaller ones that align most with their ideals out of a mutual desire to appeal to the majority of the electorate that will place them in power. We have to change how our elections work in order to change this.

Somehow I knew that you wouldn’t answer the question I was asking and instead you would make it seem like I asking a different question and answer that.

Thanks for the clarification. I’ll keep an eye out and tag you again when it happens. Doubt it will take long.

Back
Top Bottom