***Official Political Discussion Thread***

OK IVORY HOV

6d23db87a722bd7c2de8a5476d61be51.jpg

What I still after all this time cant understand is how so many lower class Americans support a billionaire when every other billionaire seems to be an enemy nowadays?

It's the same mental gymnastics the "save the children" crowd thinks that the orange clown is fighting against pedo rings even though he was good friends with epstein and liked to walk in Miss Teen USA dressing rooms. The same guy who looks at a young girl and says "I am going to be dating her in 10 years". :stoneface:

So let me get this straight.

You in regards to undecideds after the presidential debate...

You in regards to the VP debate....

You in regards to two social media blow-ups involving two washed-up rappers...

Me:
giphy.gif

Ain't famb, whatever.

yah that's my emotional reaction to the annoying *** CNN undecided voter panel.

i didn't say they didn't exist. I said that they annoyed me and I thought the CNN people were incredibly stupid.

On top of all of that, who the **** needs to get THREE laptops fixed? Like in the year two thousand and twenty who the **** is owning more than one laptop or any laptops that aren't from work?
I have multiple laptops actually. :lol:

But yeah as Rusty summarized, every element of the laptop story is extremely suspect.
Even if you were to take the shop owner's laptop story at face value, how would the shop owner be able to access the data? You'd have to believe that Hunter Biden brought in a bunch of completely unsecured Macbooks or the owner managed to bypass all the security. Macs have built-in encryption. Judging by the shop owner's story, he isn't exactly the brightest to say the least.

While the email in the initial NY Post story looks like a forgery, they did include private photos of Hunter Biden that looked genuine and don't appear to have been public anywhere else on the internet. I think that suggests there's likely at least some authentic material that appears to have been hacked.

Additionally, Giuliani's literal Russian agent buddy Andrii Derkach just inserted himself into the laptop debacle.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/rudys...ses-second-laptop-with-hunter-biden-kompromat
Rudy’s ‘Russian Agent’ Pal Teases ‘Second Laptop’ With Hunter Biden Kompromat

Hypothetically, let's say you obtained hacked material and you want to mix it in with forgeries for a disinformation campaign like Russia did in the French elections. How would you go about it to lend it an air of credibility? From that point of view, 'laundering' it through this laptop story does make some sense.

be serious for a sec, as a plugged in politics consumer I find it PERSONALLY difficult to relate to undecided voters, hence my mocking of the CNN panel.

but I try to use my brain to understand their thought process.
You're giving them too much credit. Those "undecided voters" are nothing more than unpaid actors.

It's WWE or American Idol or reality TV for politics. The whole narrative is scripted so that incredulous democrats tune in.

There is this ongoing lie in America about everybody being middle class, from the cat working the mop and bucket at your local high school to the guy hammering away during his third overtime of the week, which will eventually net him twice his base weekly wage.

It's not low income people who love Trump; it's low-educated ones. Many of them make a loooot of money. I used to work in a factory with a dude who had a boat, a house with a pool, and had been getting $35/hr for years for babysitting machines and putting bottles in cardboard boxes after leaving the military.

can confirm this as i work in this environment right now. the people here make great livings babysitting machines. so good in fact that many of them drive a different muscle car too work every day. some of them even make more more than some of the salaried professionals here because of over time. income level isnt it. the ones that support trump are constantly giving validity to conspiracy theories and regurgitating russian disinformation facebook memes. the other day i was listening in on a conversation between a group of operators where they were discussing the possibilities of Lady Gaga being a grown up JonBenét Ramsey .

So no relief...... cool. And who supports these people again? For your paycheck? These people refuse to send you peanuts a week while your leader pays minimum wage amounts of taxes

Trumps answer to the GOP not wanting to send money..... tell them to send more money lol

yah that's my emotional reaction to the annoying *** CNN undecided voter panel.

i didn't say they didn't exist. I said that they annoyed me and I thought the CNN people were incredibly stupid.
And I never said you did.

I am pointing out how you can be so flippant about how the debates might affect undecided voters. Yet for Cube and 50, you are saying he did to consider the effect their actions might have because of every little bit matters. Remember, you came back around to **** on the VP debate too (was that an emotional response too?)

I am letting you have it. You say you think every lil bit matter, then find. With that logic Cube convincing to vote for Trump is evidence of your argument is valid.

But as a parting shot, I am pointing out the ridiculousness of your inconsistency in regard to these matters. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom