***Official Political Discussion Thread***

And I never said you did.

I am pointing out how you can be so flippant about how the debates might affect undecided voters. Yet for Cube and 50, you are saying he did to consider the effect their actions might have because of every little bit matters. Remember, you came back around to **** on the VP debate too (was that an emotional response too?)

I am letting you have it. You say you think every lil bit matter, then find. With that logic Cube convincing to vote for Trump is evidence of your argument is valid.

But as a parting shot, I am pointing out the ridiculousness of your inconsistency in regard to these matters. :lol:
yea i don't think the VP debate matters much.

I think earned media like endorsements matters more.

biden wasn't great in the primary debates but got the clyburn endorsement. obviosuly this aint that. but every little bit helps.

im not being inconsistent. ive posted multiple times about Trump trying to reach out to black voters and how it matters on the margin.

That other post was me making fun of the CNN panel.

50 Cent Endorses Trump for 2020 Election After Seeing Biden's Tax Plans

When you post things like this you show just how lost, how out of touch you are, and how you have absolutely no connection to black society or to the black community. Even if we go with assumption that you are black.......(key word assumption) you have to be able to see and understand how the black community aligns with a particular subject versus where you stand.

If you continue at this rate you will forever be on the outside looking in hoping for acceptance that won’t be there for you. Right now you are on an isolated island with no support from US, which makes YOU easily accessible and therefore usable to the dominant society. You are setting yourself up for SELF-DESTRUCTION.

yea i don't think the VP debate matters much.

I think earned media like endorsements matters more.

biden wasn't great in the primary debates but got the clyburn endorsement. obviosuly this aint that. but every little bit helps.

im not being inconsistent. ive posted multiple times about Trump trying to reach out to black voters and how it matters on the margin.

That other post was me making fun of the CNN panel.
Dude this is the inconsistency...

i disagree, i think every bit helps

For the VP debate, the criteria is "it doesn't matter much".

For the Cube and 50 situations, it is "every bit helps"

If you applied your logic to the VP debate, your position would be it matter because every bit helps. At in a close race, with two old candidates, the competency of the next in line might matter to a few voters. So it should be considered

If your logic from the VP debate to Cube/50 situation it would be "it doesn't matter much". Which would put it more in line with my stance.

My whole objection was not you saying to Trump might pick up black dudes on the margin, it was saying Cube and 50 are what would cause a breakthrough with some voters. Those voters have been won already IMO.

So it seems like you only want the discussion to look at what happens on the margin when it suits your argument. Otherwise, **** it. :lol:

Last edited:

giphy.gif

My favorite "NYC is too expensive" take will always be Ninja complaining about how liberals are ruining the city with high taxes, causing people to leave while at the same time bragging about how he will never leave NYC mostly because of his libby provided housing assistance scheme. :lol:
Lol dude was a welfare baby who spent the majority of his life saving for a single necklace. He then pretends to be a high class citizen. Think about that

can confirm this as i work in this environment right now. the people here make great livings babysitting machines. so good in fact that many of them drive a different muscle car too work every day. some of them even make more more than some of the salaried professionals here because of over time. income level isnt it. the ones that support trump are constantly giving validity to conspiracy theories and regurgitating russian disinformation facebook memes. the other day i was listening in on a conversation between a group of operators where they were discussing the possibilities of Lady Gaga being a grown up JonBenét Ramsey .
A while back dude at my job was talking about how 5G killed his pet pigeons. He posted pics of the dead around his pool. Saying he would sue T-Mobile for this. Brah talked everyone's ear off about the dangers of 5G.

Two weeks ago he told me he is suing his neighbor because during an argument his neighbor admitted to poisoning them because he was tired of the bird ****.

I asked him if he still felt 5G was dangerous, mans quickly answered "Now more than ever". :lol:

I don't even gotta tell you who dude is excited to vote for again. My job is filled with middle-aged white reactionary dudes that are slowly falling into conspiracy theories.

Scary times.

Last edited:
A while back dude at my job was talking about how 5G killed his pet pigeons. He posted pics of the dead around his pool. Saying he would sue T-Mobile for this. Brah talked everyone's ear off about the dangers of 5G.

Two weeks ago he told me he is suing his neighbor because during an argument his neighbor admitted to poisoning them because he was tired of the bird ****.

I asked him if he still felt 5G was dangerous, mans quickly answered "Now more than ever". :lol:

I don't even gotta tell you who dude is excited to vote for again. My job is filled with middle-aged white reactionary dudes that are slowly falling into conspiracy theories.

Scary times.

its crazy out here man. the fact that qanon is a thing is wild in and of itself.

Last edited:

Scary times.

5G killed his bird. Nothing else to say B. 5G for sure causes libbieism which caused his neighbor to poison the bird so no lies detected.

5G killed his bird. Nothing else to say B. 5G for sure causes libbieism which caused his neighbor to poison the bird so no lies detected.
Also

does 5g work for China?

does hunter’s laptop have 5g?

5g part of human sex trafficking?

5g may or may not be against Christmas. Click the link to find out (#3 will shock you!)

Last edited:
When you post things like this you show just how lost, how out of touch you are, and how you have absolutely no connection to black society or to the black community. Even if we go with assumption that you are black.......(key word assumption) you have to be able to see and understand how the black community aligns with a particular subject versus where you stand.

If you continue at this rate you will forever be on the outside looking in hoping for acceptance that won’t be there for you. Right now you are on an isolated island with no support from US, which makes YOU easily accessible and therefore usable to the dominant society. You are setting yourself up for SELF-DESTRUCTION.

Sigh

If I was worried about being accepted, in this thread, I’d just bash Trump all day. It isn’t a difficult concept; I’m fully aware of the path of least resistance.

I re-posted an article from Billboard. I didn’t write it. And I offered it without commentary. If you have an issue with it, take it up with Billboard—not me.

As always, it is refreshing to hear from you (the voice of black people) on how I need to think to be black. That type of stuff might work with other folks vying for your approval, but not with me.

‘06 anyway good bruh.

Back
Top Bottom