***Official Political Discussion Thread***

2D859A46-64BD-48DB-B00A-3E8099274112.jpeg

Bumping this today. Trump2020

It's funny that Trump supporters are fine with the Blue Lives flag being an alteration of the American flag. Imagine if when Obama was president his supporters flew a flag that had different color stripes. They'd call it a fascist support flag.
Bruh I thought I was the only one. I'm shocked these 'patriots' have no problem with them altering their precious flag. Can't use their 'heritage' flag anymore and now no more Betsy Ross jawn. They rolling around with a blue and black space jam XI flag now. They have no identity.

Bruh I thought I was the only one. I'm shocked these 'patriots' have no problem with them altering their precious flag. Can't use their 'heritage' flag anymore and now no more Betsy Ross jawn. They rolling around with a blue and black space jam XI flag now. They have no identity.

when you really stop and consider what the flag is likely based on, it´s pretty easy to see that its worshippers have had a deep, unresolved passion for white supremacist authoritarian boot licking for a long time.

1603679387253.png

In 1600, a group of English businessmen asked Elizabeth I for a royal charter that would let them voyage to the East Indies on behalf of the crown in exchange for a monopoly on trade. The merchants put up nearly 70,000 pounds of their own money to finance the venture, and the East India Company was born.
The corporation relied on a “factory” system, leaving representatives it called “factors” behind to set up trading posts and allowing them to source and negotiate for goods. Thanks to a treaty in 1613 with the Mughal emperor Jahangir, it established its first factory in Surat in what is now western India. Over the years, the company shifted its attention from pepper and other spices to calico and silk fabric and eventually tea, and expanded into the Persian Gulf, China, and elsewhere in Asia.

The East India Company’s royal charter gave it the ability to “wage war,” and initially it used military force to protect itself and fight rival traders. In 1757, however, it seized control of the entire Mughal state of Bengal. Robert Clive, who led the company’s 3,000-person army, became Bengal’s governor and began collecting taxes and customs, which were then used to purchase Indian goods and export them to England. The company then built on its victory and drove the French and Dutch out of the Indian subcontinent.

In the years that followed, the East India company forcibly annexed other regions of the subcontinent and forged alliances with rulers of territory they could not conquer. At its height, it had an army of 260,000 (twice the size of Britain’s standing army) and was responsible for almost half of Britain’s trade. The subcontinent was now under the rule of the East India Company’s shareholders, who elected "merchant-statesmen" each year to dictate policy within its territory.

Even in germany where the **** started that's illegal but these mfs love it here after the usa fought them in the war.

honestly, that´s the right approach.

definitely come to favor the point of view that Traitor Nation was treated far too kindly after the Civil War.

you have got to completely eradicate that **** from your society, root to branches.

you even THINK about getting back on that bs and you should be concerned for your every breath of freedom.

Back
Top Bottom