***Official Political Discussion Thread***

And I ask you Mr. President who was a huge proponent of extending these loans to people who COULDNT Afford them?

They need a fact checker on site while their debating. Everytime one of them denies anything falsely he puts em on blast. The whole debate is sounding like "you said this" "no I didnt"

WHO GIVES A **** how confident Romney is in this debate?
Some of you guys are really giving the man credit because he is being 'assertive' and 'confident' in this debate?
You wanna give him points on demeanor? What about content? He's speaking constant ********. He's lying through the roof on everything he is saying.
He is flip flopping ONCE AGAIN on his tax cut policies. He got called out on it and he got mad. His defense mechanism told him to tell the mediator that studies should be thrown out.
STUDIES. FACTS. Should be thrown out... okay dude, lets throw away facts and just have a presidential campaign about confidence and hope.
This guy is a joke. Obama is stuttering, and yes he doesn't sound as 'confident' as he probably should...but he isn't saying ******ed ****. Everything he is saying is making Romney back-peddle and overreact. He is frustrating the hell out of Romney and he is doing it with facts.
Man this **** is frustrating... This guy is trying to be the Commander in Chief of our country.
confidence, ha.

I understand what you're saying. I say the same thing. But you seem to want it one way, when it's the other way.

Check Big Bird's wiki. Apparently he got fired by Romney

I think the VP debate is gonna be even more real...Biden won't placate to Ryan respectfully lol

Romney doesn't care. Just running over everything: 

FGCrash.gif

And I ask you Mr. President who was a huge proponent of extending these loans to people who COULDNT Afford them?
The banks
BINGO.

Obama had NOTHING to do with this.

A high school kid could have bought a house in 2006. 
laugh.gif

Then this dude wants to repeal any sort of regulation that would prevent this in the first place. Its not perfect, but the bill was tougher BEFORE he had to be shaved down. 

You can literally ask HOW after each of Romney's turns speaking. He's not explaining how he plans to change anything. Just attack, attack, attack.

Obama is laid back explaining what he has done, and how it fits into his future plans. 

Obama's demeanor seems fine to me....calm and collected

yea. people arent realizing that he has no need to be urgent about anything. he's in control. Romney looks like he's in a mad scramble.

also as somebody else said, there should be a ticker stream below the feed showing the facts

Last edited:
Does mitt realize its more to america than just small business, thats all he talks about.. he never say anything about common people

Romney has nothing to lose. Which is why he comes off like he doesnt care because hes expected to lose. And its been working for him so far.

Obama slowly gettin back his mojo though...

Ya'll know this is how consultants talk, right? 

Just a bunch of buzzwords and empty promises hoping that you can't tell the difference. 

The banks

And who was behind telling the banks to extend these Loans?
it extends back to a discrimination lawsuit against citibank of 186 plantiffs for whom obama was an attorney. Most of whom defaulted or went behind on their loans.
This lead to more and more banks extending these loans because they didnt want to be perceived as discriminatory

Last edited:
Oh...so Mitt Romney's plan is better because some republicans voted for it. LOL 
laugh.gif

Does that mean that the plan isn't the same?

Mitt can't win this healthcare topic, just fall back man...Barack can hammer him here, he's arguing small semantics on it and speaking in generalities

Back
Top Bottom