***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I need Kelly-Ann Conway the **** up off my tv screen forever.... 

this ***** annoys me to no end....

She is very hateable but I still want to clap her cheeks and shoot up her club a few times.

The mere fact that we're even watching to see if Donald damn Trump will be the president of the goddamn United States is just :rofl:

It's like bizarro world. Like people are left wondering these 2 candidates are really what we have to choose from. The orange guy is spewing hateful garbage all the time and if he was an employee of a non-racist company he would've been thrown under the bus and fired for his hate talk.

Any good suggestions for viewing tonight? Would prefer to avoid the CNN/Fox News trash, although Fox might be more entertaining
laugh.gif

Wish NPR had a TV channel, or do they?
nerd.gif
The closest you will get to an NPR channel is PBS for the PBS news hour that starts at around 8

These **** on OAN lookin good

Also, not seein anything on that azusa shooting on the lokal news

Cali folks vote yes on 64 :smokin

oan has a good roster of fine women. They have one skinny blonde right wing commentator that is terrible though.

HRC is now leading Florida. You brahs need to relax, these swings will happen throughout the night

Last edited:
Florida results not even close to in.

Don't let the 5 person redneck towns skew it.

MIAMI -DADE decides the country

For some light-hearted banter, let's talk hottest talking heads of this election season:
  • KellyAnn Conway (30 years ago)
  • Angela Rye
  • Rebecca Berg
  • Brooke Baldwin
  • Kayleigh McEnany
  • S.E. Cupp
approve this post +1

I'm an Angela Rye and Tamron Hall kind of guy... 

my favorite of all time is no longer on air.... Alex Wagner 

I don't know where u guys are seeing that trump is leading Florida
Clinton got the lead

Yeaaaaaah I think I'm gonna stay away from this thread tonight :lol:

Some of y'all are too eager to hit the panic button

what are yall doing to pass the time?
CNN on one monitor.. NT on the other.. bout to switch to the Wolves game when it's on and surf NT on my phone 
laugh.gif

And Drinking Stella Artois while I wait

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom