***Official Political Discussion Thread***

When you realize this only the first weekend of the Trump presidency.....

I fully expect to see ISIS (or similar groups) recruitment efforts in the US go up once Trump starts his campaign against Muslim Americans. Their main sources of foreign members are the communities that are neglected and mistreated by the governments of the countries they happen to be in.

Last edited:
This dude gets his facts from 4Chan. Don't waste your breath trying to decode his nonsense deflections.

Last edited:
I know his MO. I want to see what deflection he goes to. These Trumpettes are so in love with their bae but they never own his bull ****. It's always deflect, deny, or ignore.

Conway really said alternative facts :rofl:

We are being trolled

No. The MSM is blatantly lying now.

"Nancy Sinatra, when asked for a response about the song selection on Twitter, said, in a now-deleted tweet: "Just remember the first line of the song."

The first line of the song is, "And now, the end is near."

Sinatra tweeted a link to this article, saying: "That's not true. I never said that. Why do you lie, CNN?"

Sinatra deleted her tweet regarding the song after CNN published this article."

She clearly said it, otherwise no reason to delete the tweets.

Last edited:
I took the time to look at Nancy Sinatra's title and she didn't even have a reply even remotely like that on the 19th 
roll.gif

Even if she deleted it, by looking at her retweets, no way she supports the Orange Man

Last edited:
Also Fox News talked about it

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...out-her-humorous-tweet.amp.html?client=safari

Nancy Sinatra had some strong words for CNN after the news outlet published an article on its website with the headline “Nancy Sinatra not happy Trump using father's song at inauguration.”

News broke this week that President-elect Donald Trump and his wife Melania will dance to Frank Sinatra’s “My Way” as their first dance at the Liberty Ball on Friday.

CNN quoted what seems to be a now-deleted tweet from Nancy Sinatra that read “Just remember the first line of the song” in response to a question about her father’s song being used during the inauguration.

The first line of “My Way” is "And now, the end is near."

Sinatra was not happy with CNN’s story. She tweeted a link to the article and replied, “That's not true. I never said that. Why do you lie, CNN?”

It would seem Sinatra isn’t denying she commented about the song’s first line – though that tweet can no longer be found on her page – rather, her issue seems to be CNN’s take on the tweet.

“Oh, man! I'm not angry,” she tweeted. “What a rotten spin to put on a harmless joke.”

She also wrote, “I'm not sure why this became such a big deal. It was really just a joke.”

When a fan suggested on Twitter that she must be upset to hear that her father’s single is being used, she replied, “Actually I'm wishing him the best. A good president helps the entire world. I don't believe anyone tries to be a bad president.”

Either way, Sinatra has spoken out against Trump in the past. She tweeted earlier this month, following Meryl Streep’s anti-Trump rant at the Golden Globes, “Meryl Streep is a patriot speaking for those of us who don't have a forum or a voice. Thank you, Meryl.”

So in conclusion, she did tweet about it, but she said it was a joke rather than an actual threat.

Last edited:
Conway really said alternative facts :rofl:

We are being trolled

"Nancy Sinatra, when asked for a response about the song selection on Twitter, said, in a now-deleted tweet: "Just remember the first line of the song."

The first line of the song is, "And now, the end is near."

Sinatra tweeted a link to this article, saying: "That's not true. I never said that. Why do you lie, CNN?"

Sinatra deleted her tweet regarding the song after CNN published this article."

She clearly said it, otherwise no reason to delete the tweets.

thank you.

? "Alternative facts" is a phrase coined by your boy's administration. If you have an issue with it, why not call out Conway and Trump?

Last edited:
This dude gets his facts from 4Chan. Don't waste your breath trying to decode his nonsense deflections.

She tweeted that. That's not an 'alternative fact' or whatever's the latest buzzphrase you use to discredit opposing views. Why the ad hominem? :nerd:

Do you even know that the phrase "alternative facts" is something Kellyanne Conway made up to downplay Trump's and Trump's press secretary's lies about the inauguration numbers.

Hop of off 4Chan and watch some real news for a second, the Trump Administration created this phrase. Unless now accusing liberals of making up this stupid phrase is the new lie alternative fact.

Last edited:

She tweeted that. That's not an 'alternative fact' or whatever's the latest buzzphrase you use to discredit opposing views. Why the ad hominem? :nerd:

Do you even know that the phrase "alternative facts" is something Kellyanne Conway made up to downplay Trump's and Trump's press secretary's lies about the innaugration numbers.

Hop of off 4Chan and watch some real news for a second. Unless now accusing liberals of making up this stupid phrase is the new lie alternative fact.

yes, i know. Tit-for-tat a la 'fake news.' But you can't even acknowledge-- even this one time-- that CNN misrepresented the facts. This is why I read you 'real' news and 'alternative facts' as well. :nerd:

Don't go on 4chan.

Last edited:
So an internet forum made you decide who to vote for? Congrats :lol:

Last edited:

Do you even know that the phrase "alternative facts" is something Kellyanne Conway made up to downplay Trump's and Trump's press secretary's lies about the innaugration numbers.

Hop of off 4Chan and watch some real news for a second. Unless now accusing liberals of making up this stupid phrase is the new lie alternative fact.

yes, i know. Tit-for-tat a la 'fake news.' But you can't even acknowledge-- even this one time-- that CNN misrepresented the facts. This is why I read you 'real' news and 'alternative facts' as well. :nerd:

Don't go on 4chan.

CNN embellished their story. There

Now you admit Trump and his administration lied to the nation multiple times over petty inauguration figures

Go ahead....

Last edited:
Tired of these cowardly edits. You just removed your paragraph about how you only hopped on the Trump train after reading this thread :lol:

We'll if you didn't refresh every second :lol:
i'll tell you in-depth about my change of heart with Obama if you want but later...brb

Back
Top Bottom