***Official Political Discussion Thread***

trump up early again to spread rumors on twitter.

what a hard-working guy.
What is wrong with this man 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

All these claims by trump with no evidence, can they be considered libel? Give trump some of his own medicine and sue him.

I don't frequent the thread but can someone tell me why Trump is worried about his phone taps from the election that he WON? Like dude.... move on.

Is it because all the people he set up are Shady AF and keep getting called out and he knows he's dirty?

Can I move somewhere with a decent government?

Does anyone have a decent government today?

How long is this stock market going to hold up with these morons in power?

Why is Jadakiss as hard as it gets?

:lol:

My dude is CLEARLY trying to derail congress by changing the main focus of the investigation from the Russian / Trump administration relation to the baseless claim about Obama Wire Tapping.

pathetic af.

And very obvious.

He's got folks attention off of Sessions and all the Bipartisan calls for an independent prosecutor to be assigned to the Russia investigation.

Also he needs to be attacking the courts not Obama if he's really mad :lol:,they're the ones with the authority to lawfully wiretap dude if they have ample amounts of suspicion that he's been compromised and was colluding with a foreign power. The way he's framing this as Obama "sabotaging" him, without evidence btw, sounds like the birther crap 2.0 to me

It'd be a funny case of things coming full circle since that racist and nativist BS is what started King deplorable's political career.

Dude's deflecting/misdirection game is A1

Last edited:
He's got folks attention off of Sessions and all the Bipartisan calls for an independent prosecutor to be assigned to the Russia investigation.

Also he needs to be attacking the courts not Obama if he's really mad :lol:,they're the ones with the authority to lawfully wiretap dude if they have ample amounts of suspicion that he's been compromised and was colluding with a foreign power. The way he's framing this as Obama "sabotaging" him, without evidence btw, sounds like the birther crap 2.0 to me

It'd be a funny case of things coming full circle since that racist and nativist BS is what started King deplorable's political career.

Dude's deflecting/misdirection game is A1

I don't think this is working for him this time. Bringing Obama into this raises further issues into allegations of collusion with Russia. Trying to divert attention away from Sessions by doing it this way is really doing a bad job because people are talking about Russia even more now

All these claims by trump with no evidence, can they be considered libel? Give trump some of his own medicine and sue him.

Unfortunately, he can't be sued because he has immunity from civil litigations for acts done while president.

Last edited:

Ninja wasn't getting enough attention so he left. Rico has been watching DBZ.

Wouldn't mind if Rico came back but the other hood can keep his permanent leave
funny that rico was talking all that lets just see what he does in office bs and now he aint even trying to defend Trump lol

On lighter news, SNL is back from its one week hiatus (or was it longer?)

I'll be watching all of their white house related skits later.

I'm sure they'll be back gloating when the one positive thing happens, claiming 'centrist'. I'm OK without ninjas delusions and some **** appealing and trying to appear a part of a world that rejects him. If a real, intelligent Republican wants to jump in, fantastic.

Even the most famous Republican on "liberal" news is disgusted by tiny hands latest antics :lol:

@JoeNBC: Did Trump trash the 44th President and slime American democracy based on a conspiracy theory pushed on talk radio and website? That's sick.

Dude was the biggest Trump groupie on cable news outside of Fox during the primaries but even he hasn't been afraid to call the talking Orange's BS out while president.'

Also more people are calling BS on the wiretap claims

@JudyWoodruff:.@TomCottonAR to @FoxNewsSunday - seen no evidence Obama Admin tapped phones of candidate Trump; of tweets, says "presidents are human "

:rofl: @ his response to the tweets

Last edited:
It's pretty disgusting, his senile rants are overboard now. His lack of knowledge of how the system works put him in a bind too. Pathetic.

Even the most famous Republican on "liberal" news is disgusted by tiny hands latest antics :lol:

@JoeNBC: Did Trump trash the 44th President and slime American democracy based on a conspiracy theory pushed on talk radio and website? That's sick.

Dude was the biggest Trump groupie on cable news outside of Fox during the primaries but even he hasn't been afraid to call the talking Orange's BS out while president.'

Also more people are calling BS on the wiretap claims

@JudyWoodruff:.@TomCottonAR to @FoxNewsSunday - seen no evidence Obama Admin tapped phones of candidate Trump; of tweets, says "presidents are human "

:rofl: @ his response to the tweets

Even spineless Rubio had no idea what he was on about on meet the press this morning.

Joe Scarborough is still a clown though. [emoji]128686[/emoji]

For sure :lol:,just illustrating that even conservatives are becoming turned off. It's only the cultists and Drumpf radicals that are still willing to catch bullets for dude. So many knowledgeable,"old school" conservatives are becoming more and more vocal in public opposition of dude. I've seen a good amount of officials who worked under former GOP admins criticizing dude more harshly than they ever did with Obama.

Former McCain campaign chief and GOP strategist Steve Schmidt has been one of the more colorful ones with the language :lol:,he says Trump cloaks himself in the "mantle of victimhood" on top of the constant and steady stream of BS he spews

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom