***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Welp. :smh:

Donny was itching for a reason to flex some military muscle. Sad to see where this leads for our troops.

This buffoon is gonna drag us into another large scale conflict.

-Start some mess, justify your budget increases.

Last edited:
Always count on republicans to start a war when they have control. They always gotta go swinging americas penis around so the rest of world could see how big it is.

Always count on republicans to start a war when they have control. They always gotta go swinging americas penis around so the rest of world could see how big it is.
Because Democrats never start wars. Nope, never happens.

How said that?

And is that really your defense to Trump's actions?

Dude please.

-BTW, acts of war are almost universally criticized in this thread. Even Obama caught it

Last edited:

I think you missed his point.

Then again, you're a Trump guy so I can't expect you to have common sense.

See what I meant early, there are some dudes that just love coming out the pocket with "it goes both ways"

-Guarantee this will be used to justify more military spending, to expand our war machine, and see our social safety net ripped apart for another stupid ******* war.

Last edited:

How said that?

And is that really your defense to Trump's actions?

Dude please.

-BTW, acts of war are almost universally criticized in this thread. Even Obama caught it

I'm not defending Trump. I'm criticizing the post I quoted. Syria isn't America's business. Our time and effort should be put into Iraq.

I think you missed his point.

Then again, you're a Trump guy so I can't expect you to have common sense.

Offensive wars?? Republicans start more of them than dems do.

Edit: you're a trumpster not even gonna argue with you

I'm a Trumpster? News to me. I post here when certain topics I'm knowledgeable on come up. Please find a post of me defending Trump. I'll wait.

Back
Top Bottom