***Official Political Discussion Thread***

BREAKING: US officials: US attacks Syrian air base with about 60 missiles after Syrian chemical weapons attack.
— The Associated Press (@AP) April 7, 2017

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

giphy.gif

I thought you hated neocon ideology

neocons find a reason when there isn't any.

this was assad getting bombed for using chemical weapons after assuring da world he wouldn't.

Should be pointed out that it is a unilateral action taken without consulting the UN, kinda like playing Global Cop, something Trump got elected not to be.

When are you enlisting btw?

Last edited:
He is a dude that leans left but wants gun laws unchanged, wants military spending high, and hates Hillary.

Last edited:
Always count on republicans to start a war when they have control. They always gotta go swinging americas penis around so the rest of world could see how big it is.
Because Democrats never start wars. Nope, never happens.

I think you missed his point.

Then again, you're a Trump guy so I can't expect you to have common sense.

Because Democrats never start wars. Nope, never happens.

Offensive wars?? Republicans start more of them than dems do.

Edit: you're a trumpster not even gonna argue with you

I'm a Trumpster? News to me. I post here when certain topics I'm knowledgeable on come up. Please find a post of me defending Trump. I'll wait.

Did you vote for Trump?

BREAKING: US officials: US attacks Syrian air base with about 60 missiles after Syrian chemical weapons attack.

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

giphy.gif

this was assad getting bombed for using chemical weapons after assuring da world he wouldn't.

Should be pointed out that it is a unilateral action taken without consulting the UN, kinda like playing Global Cop, something Trump got elected not to be.

Trump doesn't need anything, because he's still operating on that war on terror permission da Congress gave him from 2001.

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

giphy.gif

Trump doesn't need anything, because he's still operating on that war on terror permission da Congress gave him from 2001.

Is that true? It sounds like he is asking other countries to join in the mess.

"Beautiful babies" who couldn't be beautiful enough to be offered refuge in the US :lol:

Last edited:

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

giphy.gif

cuz he ain't trying to pay for that for delf like Dubya did :lol:

He is a dude that leans left but wants gun laws unchanged and wants military spending high, and hates Hillary.
I'm sure you want military spending cut, but want to maintain our commitment to NATO and the UN.

Actually if your read this thread you would know I said I am not opposed to a well funded military, I just hate the pointless conflicts that suck money away from other programs, and how the money is not spent in a way that can be used to as a defacto jobs program.

Their is tons of waste in the military, especially during war time.

But I rather the military feel the pinch that poor people.

Sorry if that does not benefit you

ar guy ar guy isn't really wrong in that wars been approved by both parties....but Republicans been in charge of wider scale conflicts the last three decades

Last edited:

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

giphy.gif

So he needs other countries' money and military support? I thought he didn't need anything....

ar guy ar guy isn't really wrong in that wars been approved by both parties....but Republicans been in charge of wider scale conflicts the last three decades

I wonder if dudes like him acknowledge that wars during the 2000s is one of the major reasons American squandered its chance to be debt free.

We would have money for universal health coverage, anti poverty programs, jobs programs, and higher education if cut out the large scale conflicts and tax cuts.

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

giphy.gif

So he needs other countries' money and military support? I thought he didn't need anything....

da US doesn't need anything from anyone, but it's either u want him sharing da military burden so be mindful of da budget, or u don't.

its already awashed in bud due to da Pipeline that coming from Boston....(weed is legal there)

da cats out here baggin dimes at basically .9 to compete now.

Tell me about it. I'm buying stains I never seen in the city before for this price at least. The bill is gonna be on cuomo's office this year. He's old school talking about its still a gateway drug :smh: if he doesn't pass it I'm not voting for him next year.

Last edited:

I wonder if dudes like him acknowledge that wars during the 2000s is one of the major reasons American squandered its chance to be debt free.

We would have money for universal health coverage, anti poverty programs, jobs programs, and higher education if cut out the large scale conflicts and tax cuts.

blame Bill Clinton (which suck cuz i like homie) for not taking up da offer of getting Bin laden on a silver platter.

blame Bill Clinton (which suck cuz i like homie) for not taking up da offer of getting Bin laden on a silver platter.

Even if we only went to Afghanistan, we would still probably be much better off than we are now.

Bill Clinton didn't cut taxes because of a small recession, and Bill Clinton start a large scale conflict in Iraq (his silent war was not running up the bill like the Iraq War did).

Stop deflecting.

its already awashed in bud due to da Pipeline that coming from Boston....(weed is legal there)

da cats out here baggin dimes at basically .9 to compete now.

Tell me about it. I'm buying stains I never seen in the city before for this price at least. The bill is gonna be on cuomo's office this year. He's old school talking about its still a gateway drug :smh: if he doesn't pass it I'm not voting for him next year.

doubt he ever letting bud for rec use.

on da plus side, he might let cats get degrees in jail again, Cuny & Suny may become tuition free.

Back
Top Bottom