***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Are you serious? Did you just catch amnesia and not remember what the hell happened to the US when we started bombing Afghanistan and Iraq? And that was with a international coalition of countries coordinating with us. Independent thinker my ***. Go sit in a corner somewhere.

when have i ever claimed to be an independent thinker? I'm very left leaning... I just try to view things from other perspectives.

Go sit in the corner b/c I said this

I personally abhor such a thought process, so it's tough for me to logically arrive at a place where this could good..

:lol:

I swear some of yall ****** get to angry typing when broaching a thought process that differs from yours.

I was in the sixth grade when the War on Iraq kicked off for apologies for not using it as a reference point.

*in comes the peanut gallery with the same condescending tone instead of keeping it respectful and being adults*

ar guy ar guy isn't really wrong in that wars been approved by both parties....but Republicans been in charge of wider scale conflicts the last three decades

I wonder if dudes like him acknowledge that wars during the 2000s is one of the major reasons American squandered its chance to be debt free.

We would have money for universal health coverage, anti poverty programs, jobs programs, and higher education if cut out the large scale conflicts and tax cuts.

I fully support raising taxes in the case of legitimate conflicts. It helps keep politicians in check.

i do 't really know if this is a good idea or bad.

really hard to say right now.

assad survives by lots of posturing and then quickly apologizing when he gets called out.

we're probably only getting a fraction of the information around this, so it's unclear what all transpired between us, Syria, Iran, Russia, Saudi Arabia, and Israel before this bombing.

also, it's unclear to me if this is just a show of force or a prelude to a deeper involvement in Syria.

Both of you go sit in the corner

Apparently the State dept wasn't even notified until after the attacks happened :lol:

This definitely feels like a distraction

I mean from the man himself...

These never do age well

Just switch it up with Syria,NK along with Iran :lol:

Last edited:
Obvious distraction from investigation is obvious. Over at T_D you see a lot of "The muh' Russia narrative took a huge hit tonight haha now the msm can shut up about it"

Last edited:
These never do age well

I see he's also getting co-signs from both sides of the aisle...

Rexxon says they didn't seek Russian approval
laugh.gif
Came to post this. You don't even have to read between any lines, but people like ninja are still clueless.

AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 5, 2013
El Cheeto's[emoji]174[/emoji] Twitter is really the gift that keeps on giving. 
laugh.gif

I have zero clue how he hasn't paid someone to go back and get rid of all of those

Back
Top Bottom