***Official Political Discussion Thread***

@thespectatorindex: BREAKING: The Carl Vinson strike group, which includes an aircraft carrier, will make its way from Singapore toward the Korean Peninsula

Sounds like dude just got a taste of war and wants some more :smh:

There are often fleets in that area though. Seems like a non story to me (hopefully).

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump
The reason you don't generally hit runways is that they are easy and inexpensive to quickly fix (fill in and top)

giphy.gif

I'd love to see the AF One pilots' reaction to that quote.

At our local airport out here, it took almost 8 months just for them to resurface the runway... not even build a new one.

You don't hit runways using conventional munitions. You hit them with cluster munitions. And I can only imagine the news stories if he authorized the use of cluster munitions.

And are you really comparing a commercial airliner to combat aircraft? Of course the runway requirements are gonna be different.

Last edited:
The reason you don't generally hit runways is that they are easy and inexpensive to quickly fix (fill in and top)

giphy.gif

At our local airport out here, it took almost 8 months just for them to resurface the runway... not even build a new one.

You don't hit runways using conventional munitions. You hit them with cluster munitions. And I can only imagine the news stories if he authorized the use of cluster munitions.

And are you really comparing a commercial airliner to combat aircraft? Of course the runway requirements are gonna be different.

Yes, yes, because Donald Trump really cares about media backlash. :rolleyes

Da Libbies are just haters B. Da Don has acheived more for da working man than Obummer.

Even that aftermath, when Pence himself was interviewed about it on TV, he wasn’t as mad as the ~president~ was.
Yeah, well, the president is a moron.

Yeah. Man, I just remembered that you were on last year when he hosted—I don’t even wanna ask about that.
It was not fun, and most of the cast and writers were not excited to have him there. I didn’t get the feeling that he was excited to be there, and it felt like a move for ratings from both sides. He was…

Unpleasant?
He was… everything you see. What you see is what you get with him, really. I mean, there was no big reveal. He struggled to read at the table read, which did not give many of us great confidence. Didn’t get the jokes, really. He’s just a man who seems to be powered by bluster.

http://www.bkmag.com/2017/04/04/taran-killam-hamilton-get-out-post-snl-career-gunther/

trump needed one of these growing up:

ta-ta-ta-today, trump!

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Trump probably doesn't know about cluster munitions. He probably asked one of his military advisors why they didn't target the runways and that's likely the answer they gave him. He's just regurgitating it on Twitter. Please believe the guys with stars on their shoulders and collars do care about media backlash.

giphy.gif

Trump probably doesn't know about cluster munitions. He probably asked one of his military advisors why they didn't target the runways and that's likely the answer they gave him. He's just regurgitating it on Twitter. Please believe the guys with stars on their shoulders and collars do care about media backlash.
a
So now we gonna indulge in some top level conjecture to play devil's advocate :lol:

Dude please :rolleyes

Last edited:
At what point do we look at ISIS and say "y'all just claiming all the bad stuff to scare people"?

So back in December, congress authorized that The US Military could assist the rebels with selling them MANPADS! That is pretty outrageous in itself, because this goes to show that even back in December, and even way back further than this, the USA elites already knew they where going to overthrow Assad.

I feel like this is a false flag! What reason does Assad have to use chemical weapons on his people when he has basically already won the war in Syria? They nearly had every village under control!!!!

FALSE FLAG

Last edited:
At what point do we look at ISIS and say "y'all just claiming all the bad stuff to scare people"?
Isn't that common knowledge for just about everyone? They will take credit for most public attacks, including isolated incidents with no direct relation to ISIS. That's nothing new.

Isn't that common knowledge for just about everyone? They will take credit for most public attacks, including isolated incidents with no direct relation to ISIS. That's nothing new.

maybe to those well versed...

But the phrase "ISIS claims" has regular people thinking it's a direct order from them, furthering peoples fear of ISIS.

I'm willing to bet if a poll posed the question on how much these attacks are from ISIS orders, a substantial majority would say every single one.

I haven't heard any large public figure step in and call their bluff.

Back
Top Bottom