***Official Political Discussion Thread***

these characters, cruz, trump, desantis share that unconscious mind frame. Everything goes over their heads, it looks like it, or they just front. They can cross their own families. psychos.

i told yall.

DrXsdHrV4AUml-g.jpg

EVERYWHERE in between.... swamp-people and musket-wielding confederate flag waiving welfare recipients.

Well I hope the folks who didn't vote are happy with those folks making the decisions.

I'm honestly just happy that Trump's power has been significantly curtailed and that there is a stronger anti-Trump constituency in the federal government

Things about to get real interesting.. and not all in a good way

I fully expect a lot of people to go full ******

Haven't been paying attention to the election, is America still trash or nah?

Canadian asking

Bad night for voting rights in other places. Dems lost a bunch of Secretary of State races, and Voter ID got put in the state constitution for NC and AK

People really surprised at how white women vote? They've publicly shown more hatred towards minorities than even white men. Hell, looking at old pictures and videos of the civil rights movement, white women seemed more angry and aggressive than white men as well.

It seems like turnout was incredibly high for a midterm. Dems turned out, just that conservatives did too.

Listen for the future, if the left doesn't keep this up, midterms will continue to be a bloodbath for the left.

How do you see the next 2 years playing out?

Because you know trump will go even further on blaming everything on the dems.. and I wonder if he'll even adhere to everything being asked of him from the various committees house

Just curious to see how far the GOP will go given their tactics

How do you see the next 2 years playing out?

Because you know trump will go even further on blaming everything on the dems.. and I wonder if he'll even adhere to everything being asked of him from the various committees house

Just curious to see how far the GOP will go given their tactics
It is gonna be a **** show famb. I can't even call it.

All depends if Pelosi really wants to go to war with Trump. And the GOP will go as far as the courts let them. If the court let them steal elections, they will steal elections.

Back
Top Bottom