***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump's next presser gonna be like....
mwr-the-wife-asks-me-whats-the-charge-on-the-credit-card-for-brazzerscom-148418.gif

And the DWalk gonna come back in here like....
Clayton-Brigsby.jpg

This brings the number of congressional Republicans appearing to take this matter seriously to...a whole 2 of them.
"Obviously lots that's very troubling here."

2bb838782719e07886bdac87438fd3cd.png

Something I’ve been thinking about/concerned about for a while...I’ve been worried about what will happen one way or another if trump wins or loses the next election. If he wins it’s obviously **** if he loses I’m legit concerned it would get kinda hot in the streets knowing how sore of a loser he is and what could do to rile up his supporters. I got the same concerns if he gets impeached. I hope he does and if he does man y’all stay safe and I hope **** don’t get hot

Trump is the poster child of white privilege,get caught red handed cop pleases and while most of his supporters ignorantly don't care.

If he wins a second term he will destroy something that most will find important after it's gone and it will be to late.

Something I’ve been thinking about/concerned about for a while...I’ve been worried about what will happen one way or another if trump wins or loses the next election. If he wins it’s obviously **** if he loses I’m legit concerned it would get kinda hot in the streets knowing how sore of a loser he is and what could do to rile up his supporters. I got the same concerns if he gets impeached. I hope he does and if he does man y’all stay safe and I hope **** don’t get hot

The hood will likely be the hood either way

The statement comes after Zelensky was reportedly caught off guard that the WH included Zelensky's comments in the released notes describing the call.
In the week before the call, Trump ordered a hold on the military aid approved by Congress. He released the funds on September 20 as details of the whistleblower complaint leaked.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ukr...dition-trump-zelensky-phone/story?id=65863043
Ukrainians understood Biden probe was condition for Trump-Zelenskiy phone call: Ukrainian adviser

Excerpt:
0756bca2234d8889789f659d1053495b.png

Back
Top Bottom