***Official Political Discussion Thread***

tenor.gif

Got a new impeachable offense every single day :rofl:

He's the Michael Phelps of corruption :lol:

Trump is refusing to withdraw the diplomatic immunity for a US official who fled the UK after fatally running someone over while driving on the wrong side of the road.
In public remarks today, he described the situation as a tragedy but also appeared to sympathize with the killer.
He also rebuffed PM Johnson’s request to waive the perpetrator’s diplomatic immunity, suggesting instead for the family of the victims to meet the perpetrator for some healing.

'Those are the opposite roads. That can happen,' Trump said. 'I won't say it ever happened to me, but it did. When you get used to driving on our system and you're all of a sudden on the other system, where you're driving, it happens. You have to be careful.'

If you haven't already, get strapped.

These about to be some real illuminating times. We have the benefit of all this information at our fingertips. A real deal political drama.

Honest question, does anyone know how long this process could take?

Trump is refusing to withdraw the diplomatic immunity for a US official who fled the UK after fatally running someone over while driving on the wrong side of the road.
In public remarks today, he described the situation as a tragedy but also appeared to sympathize with the killer.
He also rebuffed PM Johnson’s request to waive the perpetrator’s diplomatic immunity, suggesting instead for the family of the victims to meet the perpetrator for some healing.

'Those are the opposite roads. That can happen,' Trump said. 'I won't say it ever happened to me, but it did. When you get used to driving on our system and you're all of a sudden on the other system, where you're driving, it happens. You have to be careful.'

And I’ve seen it questioned if she even had the status

Back
Top Bottom