***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Like Trump, this is exactly who Rudy Giuliani is and always was.

Crime started dropping during Mayor Denkins administration (as well as nationwhide) but that didnt stop Rudy (and William Bratton) from demonizing black and brown people - which effects can still be seen today.

Denkins:

`Strategic answer' to drugs

Though criticized for not acting more promptly, Mayor Dinkins insisted he first needed a plan of action from city Police Commissioner Lee Brown. That plan calls for a return to community policing in which every cop has a neighborhood beat and works to prevent crime as well as respond to it.

``I think this is the most strategic answer to the drugs and crime problem from any mayor in the last 25 years, and I salute him for hanging in there and standing tall behind his police commissioner,'' says Michael Clark, executive director of the Citizens Committee for New York City. ``You don't just throw more cops at the problem - you have to have a plan.''

Rudy:

Re-hire (Denkins hired then got rid of) Boston's William "Broken Windows" Bratton and employ so-called quality-of-life or broken-windows policing— a form of systemic racism in policing.

He took credit for saving lives during 9/11 while ignoring the brave souls who lost thier lives to medical issues in the years since.

This is more than blissfull ignorance.

Its planned to be like that.

None of this is new.

America's Mayor indeed.

Last edited:
Deputy Assistant Secretary of State George Kent is currently testifying. The WH tried to block his testimony as well but he defied the WH and complied under a subpoena. He resigned recently.

All it takes is a few Brave people to defy the WH stonewall....and the dams will crumble. Once these witnesses correctly corroborate the corruption....those who stonewalled and defied congressional subpoenas will be threatened with crimes. And these people going to fold. Sondland seen the writing on the wall, and trying to save his *** too.

One by one, you going to see them coming in.

tenor.gif

All it takes is a few Brave people to defy the WH stonewall....and the dams will crumble. Once these witnesses correctly corroborate the corruption....those who stonewalled and defied congressional subpoenas will be threatened with crimes. And these people going to fold. Sondland seen the writing on the wall, and trying to save his *** too.

One by one, you going to see them coming in.
Based on the reports on what Sondland will testify to, he might want to make some adjustments.
Sondland will reportedly testify that Trump told him that all Ukraine matters had to go through Giuliani, but Rudy wasn't the person Sondland called after Bill Taylor texted him "as I said on the phone, I think it's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign."
Instead, Sondland called Trump directly and replied to Taylor with a "no quid pro quo" message dictated by Trump.

Additionally, Sondland will reportedly testify that he didn't know 'Burisma' was essentially a euphemism for investigating Biden. He supposedly had no idea the investigations Trump and Rudy were pushing for had to do with Biden.
That would obviously be a blatant lie, though it would be tough to prove based on publicly available evidence.

Last edited:
I wish I could just not comply with lawful legal proceedings whenever I didn’t feel like it.

We need to see Ben Carson subpoenaed to see if the same protections apply to him. And if not, I wouldn’t be mad tbh. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom