***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You ain't never used that video search feature with the safe search feature off then, if you think that is all it is good for.
giphy.gif

while good in THEORY
on tryna implement
u know how much more they will inflate prices
on normal everyday things
just cause of that extra "disposable" income

Not sure if serious. UBI wouldn't lead to inflation, it's not a monetary policy where money is printed. As long as there is competition across goods, businesses will not raise prices --- if Company A raises its prices, all Company B will need to do is keep prices the same and capture Company A's market share.

That argument about Trump’s twitter account was just sad and nonsensical.

I don’t think any head of state should be banned from Twitter, period.

Booker
while good in THEORY
on tryna implement
u know how much more they will inflate prices
on normal everyday things
just cause of that extra "disposable" income
Inflation is not the main issue, hell it is not even a major issue. Remember he wants to attach a VAT to it, whcih will drive down demand,

it is the fact he peddles it as an all in one alternative to a the welfare state, wage growth policy, and income inequality. He is full of economic ****.

Not sure if serious. UBI wouldn't lead to inflation, it's not a monetary policy where money is printed. As long as there is competition across goods, businesses will not raise prices --- if Company A raises its prices, all Company B will need to do is keep prices the same and capture Company A's market share.
all im saying is
i guarantee rent prices will increase more than normal
usually rent increase yearly by like a 3.75 percent or something like that
i believe it will raise more

Back
Top Bottom