***Official Political Discussion Thread***

A ton of Biden's moderate support is from the black community.

How's Pete's poll numbers with them?

that's def problematic. but it's a better lane then trying to fight with 10 other people for the left wing of the party.

People learned the wrong lesson from Bernie in 2016 there aren't actually that many people clamoring for a far left wing shift in american politics.

Pete's probably too gay and not black to thread that needle. Kamala should have done that from jump.

that's def problematic. but it's a better lane then trying to fight with 10 other people for the left wing of the party.

People learned the wrong lesson from Bernie in 2016 there aren't actually that many people clamoring for a far left wing shift in american politics.

Pete's probably too gay and not black to thread that needle. Kamala should have done that from jump.
Pete was find in the lane he was in, he was not far left but he was clearly left of Center which is around the area Hillary was in. But famb did not chance given the demographics of voters. Now he is desperate, so he is using another failing strategy. Being a white guy whining about progressive not being kind to centrist. And doing so in an insincere fashion.

Dude was just making **** up to be mad at. He was implying that since other candidates support more progressive policies, they are somehow against passing that has mainstream support. It was a weird as strawman to hang your campaign on

Kamala is bad at this, plain horrible. I don't think any strategy would have helped ole girl.

Pete was find in the lane he was in, he was not far left but he was clearly left of Center which is around the area Hillary was in. But famb did not chance given the demographics of voters. Now he is desperate, so he is using another failing strategy. Being a white guy whining about progressive not being kind to centrist. And doing so in an insincere fashion.

look man if it were up to me everyone would drop out other than Biden and Warren and maybe bernie,

but if Pete's gonna keep doing this, this is a totally credible strategy.

low probability, but they are all low probability.

Kamala got a unfair shake from a lot of people.

But she is so mediocre at selling herself that even if this thing was rigged for her she still would not be able to pull it off.

Booker got Rosario out here with him
wow.png

Yall gonna have to respect my mans one day

look man if it were up to me everyone would drop out other than Biden and Warren and maybe bernie,

but if Pete's gonna keep doing this, this is a totally credible strategy.

low probability, but they are all low probability.
I would prefer just Bernie and Biden dropping out because I feel they are the most distorting forces in the primary.

I get that Pete is desperate, but all this strategy gonna do is make him look stupid. They are not enough problematic white people in the Dem primary voting base to save his ***.

Maybe he setting up a Senate or governor run. I dunno

I don't know how many times Coal Gang has to destroy you Libs before you understand that you're finished. These debates are clown shows for clowns. None of these candidates have the Zaddy appeal to come close to our PRESIDENT ELECT. Here's what I know.

1. Prime is washed.
2. Mayor Pete is a clown.
3. Sleepy Joe is done after we investigate him, hunter and Sasha for what they did in the Ukraine.
4. Kamala is a COP. Not just any cop but a COP like Moler and Comet
5. Tulisa has some solid ideas
6. Jokeory Booker is a clown that needs to clean up his act.
7. Jessie Jackson's racist policies won't stop Blacks for Trump.

8. Lizzie is a LIAR AND A THIEF. She hates Facebook and must be stopped.

9. Yang is dumpster fire.

10. Nancy is going to be impeached.

VROOOOO, VROOOOOOOM GOES DA HEMI ROOOOOOKIES.

I don't know how many times Coal Gang has to destroy you Libs before you understand that you're finished. These debates are clown shows for clowns. None of these candidates have the Zaddy appeal to come close to our PRESIDENT ELECT. Here's what I know.

1. Prime is washed.
2. Mayor Pete is a clown.
3. Sleepy Joe is done after we investigate him, hunter and Sasha for what they did in the Ukraine.
4. Kamala is a COP. Not just any cop but a COP like Moler and Comet
5. Tulisa has some solid ideas
6. Jokeory Booker is a clown that needs to clean up his act.
7. Jessie Jackson's racist policies won't stop Blacks for Trump.

8. Lizzie is a LIAR AND A THIEF. She hates Facebook and must be stopped.

9. Yang is dumpster fire.

10. Nancy is going to be impeached.

VROOOOO, VROOOOOOOM GOES DA HEMI ROOOOOOKIES.
theyd make u a mod on storm front man
:lol:

Treasonous
Racist
Unintelligent
Misogynistic
Pig
Triumphant against Liberal conjecture and innuendo
Reflective and thoughtful in his tweets
Unapologetically HANDSOME
MASTERFUL negotiator and diplomat
PRESIDENT ELECT