***Official Political Discussion Thread***

If (God willing) Trump receives impeachment, approximately how long does it take to happen? I didnt remember the time it took for the Clinton impeachment in 98.

It appears Sondland is trying to protect Trump and dump the bus on Rudy instead. He's probably lying here, after all Trump directed Giuliani's activities and personally asked Zelensky to investigate Biden and Crowdstrike as a "favor."

Is this supposed to be bad?

Gabbard fromday one said her number one priority was getting us out of unnecessary regime change wars and start promoting peace.

I get why she wouldn’t vote. Make a statement by not voting with Dems, don’t become a political football by voting in Donald trump’s favor
There is a right way to end conflicts, and that is through negotiations.
The way Trump pulled out of Syria will have repercussions for decades, and Americans will not be spared, even if they totally withdraw from all their bases.
Regarding more immediate consequences, think of all the weaponry and Intel Americans left behind in their haste to retreat; think about the amount of propaganda material this move just gave Al Qaeda, the talibans, and ISIS. Who will put their livelihood at risk to work with/for Americans in areas where their presence is contentious? Who will give Americans the benefit of the doubt when they are proving to be so untrustworthy?

fredo.png

If (God willing) Trump receives impeachment, approximately how long does it take to happen? I didnt remember the time it took for the Clinton impeachment in 98.
afaik there isn't a specific length of time and the house has the authority to take as long as they need.
also after he's impeached it goes to the senate and they can decide whether to convict or acquit or if they even take it up I think.

from what turtle boy feels it could be over by thanksgiving and go to the senate for a vote before Christmas.
Pelosi will probably not go along with the timeframe. I sure wouldn't.

they're hitting him at all sides and with all things. in a perfect world, he's done. his cronies are done. but we will see.

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh could you explain to me why left wingers in Canada, seeing the Liberals and Conservatives so close in the polls, are wasting their time on third parties?

People are stupid? Who knows why people do dumb ****, it's a question as old as time. :smh:

If im being fair, the NDP can also take votes away from the Conservatives depending on the province and I guess theoretically the NDP and Liberals could form a coalition goverment.

but in principle you are correct,

I voted already and I've strongly warned everyone I know to cut it out with that NDP bull****, save that **** when the margin isn't close....but people don't wanna listen. :smh::smh:

People are stupid? Who knows why people do dumb ****, it's a question as old as time. :smh:

If im being fair, the NDP can also take votes away from the Conservatives depending on the province and I guess theoretically the NDP and Liberals could form a coalition goverment.

I voted already and I've strongly warned everyone I know to cut it out with that NDP bull****, save that **** when the margin isn't close....but people don't wanna listen. :smh::smh:
You'd think people would learn from the Brexit results and 2016 US election, but, stupidity doesn't just get learned away. "Oh, that was different!"

My old ***** definitely threw away my Killshots, VIIIs and like 7 hoodies.

I've lost the following things from prev relationships

-supreme jfk tee
-supreme ja tee
-supreme bling box logo grey
-supreme japan box logo tee
-supreme prodigy photo tee
-an apple hoodie that I got from when I used to work for apple. cannot be replaced/purchased.

that's off the top of my head.
smhhhhh.

total things I've ruined or taken: 0
giphy.gif

Here in Québec, people are pretty down on Trudeau. They feel he isn't looking out for their interest.

Here in Québec, people are pretty down on Trudeau. They feel he isn't looking out for their interest.

tbh, I wouldn't even know, I don't pay that much attention but after whats happened here in Ontario under Conservative party leadership they need to bu stopped at all costs man..

that idiot andrew scheer was out here talmbout MS-13 in a speech man I can't deal with this Trumpy bull ****, so I really don't care how good/bad Trudeau has been, we all gotta take one for the team and make sure the conservatives lose. :lol:

I lost my both my virginity and my dignity in my past relationships. Beyond that those females ain’t walk away with **** but some mental trauma.......

tbh, I wouldn't even know, I don't pay that much attention but after whats happened here in Ontario under Conservative party leadership they need to bu stopped at all costs man..

that idiot andrew scheer was out here talmbout MS-13 in a speech man I can't deal with this Trumpy bull ****, so I really don't care how good/bad Trudeau has been, we all gotta take one for the team and make sure the conservatives lose. :lol:
There was that thing about him not disclosing that he was a dual U.S. and Canadian citizen but idk how it went over in the other provinces but here it barely made a peep. Trudeau has been pressed for months and the ads skewering him have been non-stop.

Back
Top Bottom