***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This Cult is hilarious :lol:. Sounds like something Lifted straight from an aepps20 aepps20 post :rofl:

8D6A4953-6D5B-4E7C-84B3-8630D9B00AC6.png

It’s crazy how their comments are even more extreme than Kayfabe. We living in a time, I tell ya.

I'm and Independent who leans left. I'll be the first to admit I can not stand Mr. Trump. Hell, I've never liked that man. I never thought he had any business in the White House. However, with that said, I pray the Democrats and the media do not screw this up like they tend to do. Mr. Trump will go after them anytime they don't cross their I's and dot their T's. Just like with ABC and the Kentucky/Syria video. The last thing I want is for Mr. Trump to get any sympathy from voters and when the media does BS like that, they aren't helping themselves. I know some will disagree and that's fine. I don't take things personal if you disagree. Just my 2 cents.
honestly, and no disrespect, but **** all of that.

if you (not you), the American voter vote for trump after every thing that has happened over the last few years then you (not you) are personally responsible for the downfall of this country. period.
there is literally nothing else that needs to come out. NOTHING.
we have more than enough proof, more than enough testimony and we can all see and hear and read it with our own eyes and ears.
they are actually TELLING US, to our faces, ON NATIONAL-no INTERNATIONAL TELEVISION that they are what we all knew they were, long ago.

its not on democrats.
its not on independents.

the GOP is complicit, PERIOD.
trump is a fascist dictator. he is a crook. he is about himself.
he is surrounded by crooks.

this isn't a feeling. WE KNOW THIS. I KNOW THIS. YOU know this. if either of us goes out and votes for that man, knowing all of the above, then we too would be complicit.

enough is enough. we all need to take responsibility for our future and we need to hold ppl accountable.

enough of this oh its not so bad, oh one day, oh if the democrats do this or that maybe

i'm not trying to go down with a sinking ship.

THIS IS A SINKING SHIP.

we can fix this. we have to fix this. we literally don't have a choice.

and everything I said is on top of trying to fight through the gerrymandering and voter suppression that the GOP has set up. and all of that is on top of Russian interference in our local, state and national elections.

and all of that is on top of a bunch of CROOKS that will do everything possible to stay in power. regardless of everything I've just said and regardless of what's thrown at them.

this situation is serious. its not a game.

literally any scenario you could think of with the dems winning could still lead to trump staying in office. trump knows the min he leaves office he's cooked by the sdny and probably others. he will fight. trust that.

This chart is pretty fascinating.

1571412181845.png
Just goes to prove college is an elitist scam that brainwashes otherwise upstanding white members of society. Once they get lost in the corporate influences of academia and ungodly sciences, theres almost no saving them from the liberal mind control that infects their formerly clear sighted vision of Merica. We must LOCK. THEM. UP.

and everything I said is on top of trying to fight through the gerrymandering and voter suppression that the GOP has set up. and all of that is on top of Russian interference in our local, state and national elections.

and all of that is on top of a bunch of CROOKS that will do everything possible to stay in power. regardless of everything I've just said and regardless of what's thrown at them.

this situation is serious. its not a game.

literally any scenario you could think of with the dems winning could still lead to trump staying in office. trump knows the min he leaves office he's cooked by the sdny and probably others. he will fight. trust that.
HEY I'm a centrist who voted for Obama and lives in the same city as black people and lemme tell you the liberals aren't doing a good job.

The GOP congressman who was on the Washington Journal this morning tried to deflect from this obvious violation of the emoluments clause with "the president donates his entire salary" and "the G7 meeting had to be held somewhere, and the Doral resort is the best in the US."

Yeah right. They are really convinced we are stupid.

Just goes to prove college is an elitist scam that brainwashes otherwise upstanding white members of society. Once they get lost in the corporate influences of academia and ungodly sciences, theres almost no saving them from the liberal mind control that infects their formerly clear sighted vision of Merica. We must LOCK. THEM. UP.
This, my friends, is a beautiful example of COMMON SENSE.

Back
Top Bottom