***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Tariq Nasheed Daffy Ducking now?

Tariq and them can be true idiots and puppets man. Disinformation against black people been ramping up again, and it’s the one thing that truly annoys me. We, as black people in America...have the right mind to always be suspicious and question ****. Because this country ain’t been all that good to us. Bu the choice and stakes are clear. But this propensity to question the obvious can sometimes make an influential micro section of us marks to bad actors....and the white supremacist will indeed play on it. They seek apathy...at an apparent lack of progress that’s actually remarkable progress in the macro with American history and black struggle. Every decade met with resistance to access...by the very people who don’t want you to vote/have power....now trying to sell you misinformation. It’s sinister. And we can’t fall for it again.

Guy debunks Tariq’s post right away...and Tariq is talking about NOT voting to the posters response. That’s exactly what they want you to default to. Get so confused and frustrated that you don’t vote for your best interest. What I’ve learned in this country is....Black people having voting rights and power is ultimately what moves the country forward. At every pivotal moment...it comes to this issue. And The majority of us ALWAYS predict the bad actors ahead of time.

The messed up thing with social media is guys like Tariq get so pissed off with blind spotted white progressives who can go too far with issues that black people aren’t 100% comfortable with (LGBTQ, societal norms, cancel culture etc,)....that they fall right into the hands of bad acting white racists....who can COMFORT them with “conservative” open hands, and a pat on the back, money or elevated platform. A BS “the devil you know” game.....which never helps when the choice is obvious and they got nothing to reliably fall back on but confusion and a fake sense of comfort.

I hate it.

This **** been going on forever. And the sick part is....there is SOME truth to what the bad actors say. But the alternative is always way worse than the **** they lay out for you. Literal Nazi’s promised a better country for Black Americans to fit their agenda. Any true Black person could see that’s NOT the move in the long term, of people who explicitly want an all white society (modern day GOP)....but it can be convincing when you confused and hurt...physically, mentally, emotionally and historically by the people that are supposed to be for you.

C53DA721-7EDD-4529-AD1B-FE343FADBFE0.jpeg

Watchmen does a great job at calling back to this. It’s been happening ever since Black people gain access to things.

I’m going to sit here and watch the media stupidly react to Trump selectively releasing the “second-first” call “transcript” just to cause confusion and make it seem like it’s “ok”. Mid you, this call trump WANTS to release is prior to Biden declaring. Pray they don’t fall for the obvious man. If so, it’s going to be rap come 2020.

Some Americans want to stay in denial regarding the nefariousness of the GOP and Trump. They are looking for anything that could give them a sense of normalcy and make them believe that what is happening isn't actually real. That's why Trump can throw excuses after excuses on the wall until one sticks.

When it comes to politics Tariq Nasheed is a low information useful idiot for the right wing. And the people that eat up his nonsense, many on NT, make themselves less informed and more stupidly reactionary by taking him seriously.

Tariq is a scumbag PUA artist who just like all those other *******s realized the money wasn’t in teaching guys to manipulate women, it was feeding into their resentment. He just focuses on black issues to give his spiel that niche market.

I legit can’t stand this dude at this point.

Tariq is a scumbag PUA artist who just like all those other *******s realized the money wasn’t in teaching guys to manipulate women, it was feeding into their resentment. He just focuses on black issues to give his spiel that niche market.

I legit can’t stand this dude at this point.
I was once a fan of his when I was younger. When he first started with black issues I think he was a good actor overall because he was introducing a new group of black people to basic level info on white supremacy, and dude was pretty lucid.

But when he realized there was money to be made there he rapidly devolved into some reactionary nonsense keep to hook a few guibble reactionary people that he could monetize over and over.

Anyone that follows politics, reads, and really researchers can tell Tariq is full of ****.

Plus he is really ****ing sexist, loves to spew respectability politics at black people, and is a xenophobe.

No one should listen to him

Libbies are DUN. Every post Coal Gang makes is another vote for the winning side. If you want to be HANDSOME, attractive and athletic, stick with the R team. If you want to be an ugly dude, broke boi, soy boi and overall loser, stick with the Dims, Dums and Libbies.

5cfb0de9d1662.jpeg

I was once a fan of his when I was younger. When he first started with black issues I think he was a good actor overall because he was introducing a new group of black people to basic level info on white supremacy, and dude was pretty lucid.

But when he realized there was money to be made there he rapidly devolved into some reactionary nonsense keep to hook a few guibble reactionary people that he could monetize over and over.

Anyone that follows politics, reads, and really researchers can tell Tariq is full of ****.

Plus he is really ****ing sexist, loves to spew respectability politics at black people, and is a xenophobe.

Tariq doesn’t spew respectability politics though

In all honesty I am impressed by your maturation as a poster. I feel like a lot of us have been on NT from our late teens to our early thirties. NT is a more inclusive and accepting community than we used to be props to Methodical Management Methodical Management for allowing us to smarten up instead of doing the instaban. I look back on some of my old posts and I'm not proud of them, they reeked of immaturity and stupidity. Glad I'm not that person anymore.

Ehhh, that is kinda a hot take in the tweet.

But I get the frustration when you see so much NIMBYism in Cali

the more i read about NIMBYism the more radicalized i become. :lol:

I find it totally unctuous,

white people with black lives matter signs on their laws but will claw out your eyes and a devour your liver if you even suggest building some affordable housing. :lol:

white people with black lives matter signs on their laws but will claw out your eyes and a devour your liver if you even suggest building some affordable housing. :lol:
I am with you famb. Those kind of liberals are the worst.

Another example is public transportation. Trash liberals will talk about helping the poor and being more like Europe. But let a city say they want to build a light rail system cutting through their neighborhood or have more commuter buses from poor urban areas to the rich suburbs and folk are rioting.

It is always property value over these everything with these people. But they defend Kaep at work so they think it is all good.

The GOP's long term goal is permanent minority rule and the two biggest prizes are the ability to decide who gets to vote (and how those votes translate into legislative seats) and the other big prize is the ability to control the judicial branch from the Supreme Court to the County Courthouse.

You can bet that if the GOP loses the governorship in Texas, the GOP legislature will, in a lame duck session, strip the next governor of the ability to appoint any judges. They already did that in North Carolina and Wisconsin. The GOP believes that it has a divine right to rule and things like the will of the voters won’t get in their way.

Another example is public transportation. Trash liberals will talk about helping the poor and being more like Europe. But let a city say they want to build a light rail system cutting through their neighborhood or have more commuter buses from poor urban areas to the rich suburbs and folk are rioting.

It is always property value over these everything with these people. But they defend Kaep at work so they think it is all good.

Glad you finally admit that Libs are scum and Toast.

While the very survival of the human race requires that we extinguish the Republican Party, doing so is clearly not enough.

Much of my movement into hard left politics is based on living in California and seeing how little gets done even when Democrats have super majorities. Again, destroying the GOP is a prerequisite for a more humane world but without worker political power, we’ll be ruled by San Francisco, libertarian style billionaires who hate us almost as much as the neo Confederate GOP.

Related....but this Atlanta Freaknik Pod touches on this....in a real way...across races and generations and political spectrums. Highly recommended.

@34:45 onwards mark specifically......

But the podcast just dope in general. Wish I coulda hit prime freaknik. Woulda been hitting the Bankhead bounce and tootsie roll like a fool :pimp:

White people secretly calling MARTA....

Moving
Africans
Rapidly
Thru
Atlanta

:lol: :smh: . Ain’t going lie, that’s some f’d up, kinda clever racism. I kinda grinned and shook my head. And these were progressive white people. Rico Wade (future cousin) touches on it. Freebandz :pimp:

It is always property value over these everything with these people.

Property values go up when a new rail line is built in the vicinity.

Property values go up when a new rail line is built in the vicinity.
Yes, there is evidence that happens for a rail stop. Even though in choosing the stop itself there might be selection issues that cause the jump too.

But I don't think that holds true if you just run the rail itself through the area without a stop. The Silver and Purple Line in MD and VA I remember had big pushback from folk that didn't want the infrasture running through their neighborhoods or close by. They support the project, they like the proposed stop, but put the tracks near me somewhere else.

But anyway, I have been to some public hearings on increasing public transportation and the logic people always have in their head is "If we build more public transport and affordable housing, the people will be able to move round the city easier, then that more poor black and Hispanic people will move near, I don't want that, so let us fund widening highways instead"

Last edited:
In all honesty I am impressed by your maturation as a poster. I feel like a lot of us have been on NT from our late teens to our early thirties. NT is a more inclusive and accepting community than we used to be props to Methodical Management Methodical Management for allowing us to smarten up instead of doing the instaban. I look back on some of my old posts and I'm not proud of them, they reeked of immaturity and stupidity. Glad I'm not that person anymore.
Same here.

I used to be a liberal. Quite a sad time in my life.

Back
Top Bottom