***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Would it make sense for the gov't of Ukraine to finally fess up and admit what's been going on? If Trump's going to be impeached then they have nothing to lose, and a lot more to gain.

Would it make sense for the gov't of Ukraine to finally fess up and admit what's been going on? If Trump's going to be impeached then they have nothing to lose, and a lot more to gain.
Removal is anything but certain. As it stands now, Ukraine is still dependant on the current administration, and that will remain the case until the next election.

From their perspective, I think it is best to avoid further angering Trump and just stay as far away from this mess as possible.

Sondland is slick. He’s not directly admitting to his part in all of this by saying “I think” or “to the best of my knowledge”. Same goes with directly linking Trump to all of this—he hasn’t admitted yet that he heard it direct from Trump’s mouth. He’s basically saying if other people are saying that it (the Trump phonecall) happened that way then yeah, it probably happened that way. The GOP is gonna try to capitalize on that despite all the other damning testimony. They’ll continue to say that all of this is just hearsay.

Republicans wanted first-hand information huh, I wonder if that is still the case?
Gordo is a deep state lib, planted by Adam Schitt and Nancy Nancy in an attempt to blackmail the Vice President, hence Gordo naming names here, knowing President Donald would never abandon his allies and do anything to help, including whatever Gordo told President Don to do, and in this case that was to extort Ukraine.

Live look at Hillary enjoying this mornings testimony...
giphy.gif

Rudy must be feeling a bus approaching after seeing his name pop up over and over again at the heart of the scheme.
A few days ago he publicly said he wasn't worried about Trump turning on him because he has "very, very good insurance."
Rudy's lawyer quickly jumped in to say "he's joking."

You can bet SDNY prosecutors are also taking notes.
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom