***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1579630907419.png

we should come up with a condescending name for all Warren / Biden / Clinton supporters that assumes the entire group aligns with the most extreme and fringe characters w/in the group.

that way, we all can be more efficient at excusing the shortcomings of our favorite politicians by throwing an entire voting blocks under the bus w/ a simple phrase.

:nerd: :nerd:

Every Bernie Supporter ain't a bro if that's what you're getting at.

What percentage of all of Bernie supporters do you feel your sentiments apply to?
1579631654148.png

These percentages. If you said to yourself "ok my first choice Bernie didn't win the party nomination, time to vote for Trump", you a bro to me.

Secret ballot aside, you've had no problem expressing public support for other Republican candidates, including Donald Trump.
Why is that an issue now?

One can't help but wonder, given your stated positions, how you would have voted in that particular election in your home state.

It is definitely possible that I would have. I agree with her positions on criminal justice reform. Especially her stance on the elimination of cash bail.

Every Bernie Supporter ain't a bro if that's what you're getting at.

1579631654148.png

These percentages. If you said to yourself "ok my first choice Bernie didn't win the party nomination, time to vote for Trump", you a bro to me.
You do understand that a greater share of Bernie primary voters supported Hillary in the general than Hillary primary voters supported Obama in the general in 2008, right?

we should come up with a condescending name for all Warren / Biden / Clinton supporters that assumes the entire group aligns with the most extreme and fringe characters w/in the group.

that way, we all can be more efficient at excusing the shortcomings of our favorite politicians by throwing an entire voting blocks under the bus w/ a simple phrase.

:nerd: :nerd:
Maybe you guys can weaponize words like "establishment" and "neoliberal" as a way to launch ad hominem attacks against that dare disagree with Bernie.

Or maybe ascribe the bad act of the most right of the left wing coalition, to all liberals. No matter how progressive they are.

Spare us the victim act famb.

Last edited:
You do understand that a greater share of Bernie primary voters supported Hillary in the general than Hillary primary voters supported Obama in the general in 2008, right?

What's that got to do with the price of tea in China? I'm talking about the ones who didn't. You asked me who I think a bro is, I told you.

:lol:

They trying to speed this through so Trump can give his state of the Union address and rant and rave about how he beat impeachment and how much of a hoax it all was :smh:

Anyone what doesn't unify to help the Dems take down Trump and the GOP is a complicit idiot
Anyone what doesn't unify to help the Dems take down Trump and the GOP is a complicit idiot

Back
Top Bottom