***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Man is literally Manhattan Trump but smarter and more eloquent :lol:

Got a lot of Dems/pundits looking funny in the light pushing him and giving him a pass all of a sudden right now...

Honestly, if you take away the perception associated with the “D” next to his name, Bloomberg is just, if not more, dangerous than Trump. I think people are seriously underestimating that just because he’s a “Democrat”.

I have to agree 1000%. "Straight White Male" or SWM is definitely the worst slur since the N word and is in some respects much worse. "Ok Boomer" is also a very divisive term and is this generation's N word as well. Life was so much easier when all you had to worry about was being called the N word. SWM and "Ok Boomer" have changed the game. I implore NT's management to ban any user including Coal Gang members from using SWM or OKB. I might not like Rusty but I have no right to call him an SWM or say OKB.

I have to agree 1000%. "Straight White Male" or SWM is definitely the worst slur since the N word and is in some respects much worse. "Ok Boomer" is also a very divisive term and is this generation's N word as well. Life was so much easier when all you had to worry about was being called the N word. SWM and "Ok Boomer" have changed the game. I implore NT's management to ban any user including Coal Gang members from using SWM or OKB. I might not like Rusty but I have no right to call him an SWM or say OKB.
How about SCM? Straight, Caucasian Male?

But

He

Learned

His

Lesson!

1581656247317.gif

Andrew Yang might run for Mayor if NYC :lol:

Honestly, I thought his long game was to extort a few billion, on the convention floor from Bernie in exchange for delegates, for his new, "green" VC fund.

I know that Yang in a resident of New York State. I didn't know that he could run for Mayor of NYC.

Edit: My Brother, another DSA member and VC investor, just sent me a list of Venture Capitalists to call and otherwise contact to recruit from Yang Gang to Bernie. I love living in California.

Watch this space, people. This is how the DSA wields so much power.

Last edited:
What's everyone getting their s.o. for v-day?

I got mine 10 bottles of libbie tears, each one extracted from a different sad day for Dums. One is from the day Mueller said Trump was fully and totally exonerated. The best one, though, of course, is from the night of November 8, 2016. Collected samples from all across the country that day. Really the finest tears one could ask for. Very salty, smelling of kale and desperation. Carefully aged for 3 years in a bottle down in the coal mines. The perfect aphrodisiac.

Back
Top Bottom