***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Except all the times he tried to end the Special Counsel investigation or remove himself and his cronies from its scope of course. I'm sure he has learned his lesson since then.

Missing link remains whether these actions by AG Barr are/were at President Trump’s order. Doesn’t seem to be anything corroborating that. And Barr’s interview yesterday shows no such dependence.

Guess it’s time to find something new to investigate.

I lowkey feel bad for Bill DeBlasio. I mean dude is far from perfect but he has been a great improvement over the ghouls that came before him.

Plus I love the fact he pisses of Cuomo and the NYPD Union.

Yet everyone seems to not be able to stand him :lol:

If he was coming out his Mayorship with more momentum, he could have challenged Schumer for the Senate. He kinda dead in the water now.

I have to agree 1000%. "Straight White Male" or SWM is definitely the worst slur since the N word and is in some respects much worse. "Ok Boomer" is also a very divisive term and is this generation's N word as well. Life was so much easier when all you had to worry about was being called the N word. SWM and "Ok Boomer" have changed the game. I implore NT's management to ban any user including Coal Gang members from using SWM or OKB. I might not like Rusty but I have no right to call him an SWM or say OKB.
The fact people can think it's acceptable saying "okay boomer" with a hard "r" is deplorable. Libs and ****olds out here throwing nasty slurs around like the "s word" and "okb" and laughing is proving just how broken and divided this country is. Smh my head. Not even my pure patriotic hatred for libs will bring me to their level of verbal attacks.

Despite his annoying *** online supporters I want to announce my endorsement of Bernie Sanders.

everything is coming up Bernie right now.

you're welcome.
You really gonna do Pete like dis :smh:

When all your international black support disappears...
tenor.gif

-Bern is the Rick and Morty of politicians. You like the show, but the fans suck, so you end up being extra critical of the show because you think of both together. But you still like the show at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Except all the times he tried to end the Special Counsel investigation or remove himself and his cronies from its scope of course. I'm sure he has learned his lesson since then.

I didn’t do it, but I can if I wanted to!

Despite his annoying *** online supporters I want to announce my endorsement of Bernie Sanders.

you're welcome.

I think I'm in the same boat. I was firmly planted in the anyone but Bernie and Trump boat before the primaries started, but after thinking about it, we have let corporations run rampant for the last 4 decades and what has it really gotten the middle and lower class? Wage rates have pretty much grown at inflation for the last 40 years

Capture.JPG

Despite the fact that we have historically low tax rates, GDP growth is barely growing above 2%. The stock market is largely up due to the federal reserve continuing quantitative easy which is keeping corporate debt rates at historic lows which makes investing in equities more profitable. Even with the increase in equities, 85% of Americans are missing out on that growth.

The wage gap is as large as it has ever been. Health care costs have risen 1000% over the last two decades. Average cost of college in 1995 in todays dollars was $8,880. Right now it is sitting at $23K.

Exxon Mobile largely created climate science in the 1970s and these ****ers have been spending the last 40 years intentionally spreading misinformation related to it even though they were the ones to originally start sounding the bell and we are just now starting to find out about the extent of those efforts in court cases.

Its pretty clear the only people getting ****ed right now are the poor and middle class and despite everything that has been done over the last 30 years, its only gotten worse. Now we have some orange clown in office telling everyone that this is the greatest it will ever get. This is the best the economy well ever be. **** it, its time to try something new.

Last edited:
Whenever moderates speak of a “Return to normalcy” it exposes their privilege. Obviously Trump is a mess, but it’s not like before him things were humming along just fine. Inequality was still an issue, along with student debt, mass incarceration, etc. Not saying this is any particular president’s fault, especially Obama since he tried to address some of those issues, but in general, we should aspire to something better than “normal”. That’s why Biden and Amy turn me off because it just seems like they want to right Trump’s wrongs and that’s it.

Does anyone know if President Obama asked anyone other than Joe Biden to be his VP?
Yeah he kinda was. He didn't vet Hillary for the position. Most of the people on the shortlist were white dudes. It was a toss up between Biden and Evan Bayh.

I believe Biden had the choice to be either his VP or Secretary of State too.

Joey and Barack weren't really feeling each other. But in the vetting process they hit it off alot. Biden problematic as **** but damn near everyone likes dude. People don't even know him and Bernie and choser friends than Bernie and Warren.

Last edited:

you're welcome.
I think I'm in the same boat. I was firmly planted in the anyone but Bernie and Trump boat before the primaries started, but after thinking about it, we have let corporations run rampant for the last 4 decades and what has it really gotten the middle and lower class? Wage rates have pretty much grown at inflation for the last 40 years

Capture.JPG

Despite the fact that we have historically low tax rates, GDP growth is barely growing above 2%. The stock market is largely up due to the federal reserve continuing quantitative easy which is keeping corporate debt rates at historic lows which makes investing in equities more profitable. Even with the increase in equities, 85% of Americans are missing out on that growth.

The wage gap is as large as it has ever been. Health care costs have risen 1000% over the last two decades. Average cost of college in 1995 in todays dollars was $8,880. Right now it is sitting at $23K.

Exxon Mobile largely created climate science in the 1970s and these ****ers have been spending the last 40 years intentionally spreading misinformation related to it even though they were the ones to originally start sounding the bell and we are just now starting to find out about the extent of those efforts in court cases.

Its pretty clear the only people getting ****ed right now are the poor and middle class and despite everything that has been done over the last 30 years, its only gotten worse. Now we have some orange clown in office telling everyone that this is the greatest it will ever get. This is the best the economy well ever be. **** it, its time to try something new.
Whenever moderates speak of a “Return to normalcy” it exposes their privilege. Obviously Trump is a mess, but it’s not like before him things were humming along just fine. Inequality was still an issue, along with student debt, mass incarceration, etc. Not saying this is any particular president’s fault, especially Obama since he tried to address some of those issues, but in general, we should aspire to something better than “normal”. That’s why Biden and Amy turn me off because it just seems like they want to right Trump’s wrongs and that’s it.
Welcome to the fold, comrades.

Back
Top Bottom