***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Biden would be infinity better than Bloomberg. Biden would enforce our civil rights laws, there is a good chance Bloomberg will undermine them. Bloomberg would be like getting 1990 Joe Biden.

The Dems running Bloomberg in 2020 would be like them running a Dixiecrat in 1968.

It undermines all the positive **** you have done, and it tells your base that the worst your party has to offer, is gonna take over the party.

On principle, that man should not be the nominee. The Dems can't endorse white suprremacy like that.

Biden would be infinity better than Bloomberg. Biden would enforce our civil rights laws, there is a good chance Bloomberg will undermine them. Bloomberg would be like getting 1990 Joe Biden.

The Dems running Bloomberg in 2020 would be like them running a Dixiecrat in 1968.

It undermines all the positive **** you have done, and it tells your base that the worst your party has to offer, is gonna take over the party.

On principle, that man should not be the nominee. The Dems can't endorse white suprremacy like that.

Wonder if the DNC agrees with you, considering that the debate qualification rule change directly benefited Bloomberg.

72391eb73e3ec0d3965d2357405960e2.png

3928cfc4bdf3f5ac8452caa5aed0ec15.png

ff73dcceb08f7754e1a59c6172f7742b.png

Last edited:
Trump administration considers tax incentive for more Americans to buy stocks, report says

so he is going to give tax breaks to invest in the stock market but he is going to cut social security for future generations while simultaneously require then to pay into it? What a stupid ****ing idea

these people have no idea why people don’t invest in stocks and its baffling

Also, I feel like people are overlooking that Bloomberg media & news are huge. He can literally write his own narrative in a way Trump wish he could. That along with his substantial wealth and his ability to buy politicians (Muriel Bowser, anyone) is actually scary af.

I was watching CNN yesterday and one of his supporters had the nerve to call him a “Progressive “. Almost fell out my chair.

Also, I feel like people are overlooking that Bloomberg media & news are huge. He can literally write his own narrative in a way Trump wish he could. That along with his substantial wealth and his ability to buy politicians (Muriel Bowser, anyone) is actually scary af.

I was watching CNN yesterday and one of his supporters had the nerve to call him a “Progressive “. Almost fell out my chair.
Watch Van Jones do the exact same **** in a couple weeks.

Bruh :rofl: :rofl:

Would think he could afford better but it's quite fitting for what his campaign represents :lol:

Can't say I'm surprised at the push he's received though from many Dem voices after the past 4 years of many Libs adopting former neocons and MIC figures into the resistance just for doing the bare minimum by speaking out against Trumps. Seeing the likes of Rick Wilson, David Frum, Jennifer Rubin etc being touted on so called 'liberal news networks' foreshadowed Bloomberg gaining Dem support seemingly overnight

Bruh :rofl: :rofl:

Would think he could afford better but it's quite fitting for what his campaign represents :lol:

Can't say I'm surprised at the push he's received though from many Dem voices after the past 4 years of many Libs adopting former neocons and MIC figures into the resistance just for doing the bare minimum by speaking out against Trumps. Seeing the likes of Rick Wilson, David Frum, Jennifer Rubin etc being touted on so called 'liberal news networks' foreshadowed Bloomberg gaining Dem support seemingly overnight

Didn’t ****jerry or one of those big ig meme accounts do it? :lol:

Trump administration considers tax incentive for more Americans to buy stocks, report says

“It certainly benefits the upper portion of the income population more than the lower half. Anyone with a high salary is likely investing anyway," says Yung-Yu Ma, chief investment strategist and managing director at BMO Wealth Management.

Also, I feel like people are overlooking that Bloomberg media & news are huge
This.

This is what should scare you the most about a Bloomberg presidency.

Journalists (even pro-government ones) walked out when one of Boris Johnson's aides announced that media critical of the PM would not be admitted in a news conferences. Here, the media outlets salivate at the thought of being the only ones to cover presidential events, and Bloomberg could simply keep all US media in check by pulling their access and turning his publications into his own Fox News. And unlike Trump, he would be directly responsible for those journalists' livelihood.

“It certainly benefits the upper portion of the income population more than the lower half. Anyone with a high salary is likely investing anyway," says Yung-Yu Ma, chief investment strategist and managing director at BMO Wealth Management.
We should have the equivalent of the "they bought the same shoes ... Again!" Jordan meme for some of these dudes. They keep posting articles they don't read.

Back
Top Bottom