***Official Political Discussion Thread***

100%. Pick up someone who will take away doubt from a group which is not comfortable with you. You need a perfect compliment.
1581888209233.png

Tired of Libs and their apologists. This thread is a cesspool of liberal conjecture and innuendo. Makes me sick. OUR PRESIDENT ELECT IS not guilty, completely vindicated, Innocent and GORGEOUS. His son Kawhi Jenius Leonard is doing AMAZING as is his GORGEOUS son Luka that he had with Melanie. Looks like a taller Baron. Do you have #TrumpMentality? No lib does and very few conservatives have what it takes. Set da phasers to stun and get these Libs outta here. I saw a thread about the coronavirus hut where is the thread about the libbievirus. One kills people slowly through illogical and dangerous thoughts and is the biggest health crisis we've ever seen and the other is the coronavirus. I've said we should build a wall to keep the liberals out and that's what we need to do.

Been on NT since I was 13 with a few different accounts lol. Typically spend my time lurking Marvel and Lakers threads.

But I feel like I should jump into this 2020 conversation on here.

I feel like she’s easily the best candidate, but she’s 4 years too late

Bernie built momentum from then.. and she just had little things that linger plus the dumb racist Pocahontas shh

Been great to see certain well known journo's not selling out their integrity and staying honest by not engaging in revisionism when it comes to Bloomberg and his record unlike some of their colleagues.

Charles Blow from the NYT in particular, who spent years covering Bloombergs NYC administration, has been bringing constant heat since he officially announced :pimp:

EQ_NMZkU0AAsPIH

Still gives me some hope for the future state of journalism in the US

Back
Top Bottom