***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I think he means the unemployment would pay 24 and hour. Either way he’s dumb af because no nurse is getting laid off now.

“nah I’m gonna sit this out and take the lay off“ :lol: it’s nursing not construction.

I hope that extra 600 actually becomes a thing. I’m gonna be the unemployment king. :lol:
maaaaaaaan nurses been clocking bank since they started
i know one personally
showed me her check
last week
lil over 15k from all the OT

maaaaaaaan nurses been clocking bank since they started
i know one personally
showed me her check
last week
lil over 15k from all the OT

I’m saying, if I was to do it all over again I’d be in health care. Like my job is cool but it comes and goes. They make CONSISTENT bread.

Do you have to deal with the general public face to face???

I wish Lindsey Graham lived next to a dude with a very short temper, and a mean left hook.

Let him get touched up just like Rand

LET'S GOOOOOO TAKE A LOOK AT DA CHIN ON GRAMS' POLITICAL PROSPECTS AFTER TRUMP IS OUT OF OFFICE.

giphy (25).gif

The decision to make the warning light for the MCAS sensors optional is an example of Boeing cutting corners.
The 737 max was sold as an old plane that didn't require full blown pilot training, when in fact it had features that made it significantly different from the previous versions of 737.

The decision to make the warning light for the MCAS sensors optional is an example of Boeing cutting corners.
The 737 max was sold as an old plane that didn't require full blown pilot training, when in fact it had features that made it significantly different from the previous versions of 737.

The other aspect of the scandal to note is that the FAA didn't do its due diligence. They essentially let Boeing run the validation process of their planes on the assumption that no company would think about selling planes that are unsafe to fly. The reason why you need a second set of eyes to examine engineering work is because you can never trust the engineer to think about all the ways their product is going to malfunction (In fact, they never think that their product is imperfect until it fails :emoji_laughing: ). I don't think (or know how) nationalization by itself addresses inadequate regulatory work.

I think you mean that MCAS previously used one sensor as opposed to two in the latest version that will be available later this year. I don't think one sensor being used was cutting corners, it would be better classified as a lack of understanding by parties within Boeing and the FAA. Similar to Boeing, the FAA's understanding that the software change was at worst benign. Letting Boeing do the validation aside, I think what you have issue with is the type certification process which allowed Boeing to certify the MAX as an amendment to the certification of an airplane that was built built in 1964. The only "significant" difference from the previous versions and this is the new engines which changed the aerodynamics. This is the reason MCAS was created in the first place because per Type Cert requirements the new plane must handle the same as the same as the original plane. All other changes were not deemed significant enough to warrant an entirely new certification.

ya'll
Boeing asking the the Federal Government for a no strings attached bailout is like when Zel asked Big Mama to pay his back child support or else they gonna suspend his license.

And Zel says Big Mama has to do it because Zel is her ride to church and Bingo.

To get the money Zel refuses to go to AA, refuses to go to anger management, refuses to go get a job at the factory with Lester, refuses to stop any of his previous bad behavior.

He won't even accept letting her hold onto the keys, or selling the car to Big Mama; so he can have the funds.

Welp Zel and Boeing, take yo *** to Moneytree and if things don't work out we will cop your 2003 Altima and Defense Department at the local auction on the low low

So for the time being...
giphy.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey man, either Big Mama's coming off that money or she better not expect any handouts after she peeps him on the cover of Forbes.

And while we are talking about the 737. What about the Dreamliner. Poland’s airline Lot’s entire international fleet was Dreamliners. They’ve been leasing planes and crew from air Italia and Belgium airlines because their multi billion dollar contract has been grounded for over a year now.

Lets keep it real, Boeing is a shade of the company it once was. People became to focused on streamlined cost cutting and profit maximization.

The 787 Production was a total mess and yes that's what happens as a result of cost cutting and profit maximization. It also the result of bringing in an American business executive to run an aerospace manufacturing company. That's exactly why Dennis Muilenburg was his successor - Iowa farm boy, engineer by trade, been at the company since he was an intern. He had to fall on the sword so it's a cycle. I'm not yet sure what they'll do with Calhoun since the Board has a retirement age of 65. The plane was clearly to have Dennis ride it out until 65 or a major gaffe. Greg Smith makes the sense internally since he's in his early 50s and has been the CFO for damn near a decade. Either way,I believe the LOT issue you are talking about is engine related but without inquiring, I wouldn't be able to say off the top.

Pointing that it is a shade of what it used to be goes hand-in-hand with what I am saying about the culture.

The other aspect of the scandal to note is that the FAA didn't do its due diligence. They essentially let Boeing run the validation process of their planes on the assumption that no company would think about selling planes that are unsafe to fly. The reason why you need a second set of eyes to examine engineering work is because you can never trust the engineer to think about all the ways their product is going to malfunction (In fact, they never think that their product is imperfect until it fails :emoji_laughing: ). I don't think (or know how) nationalization by itself addresses inadequate regulatory work.

I'd be interested to see Bay Area vs. LA in terms of growth. We starting our shelter-in-place before Newsom mandated it statewide.

ya'll

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey man, either Big Mama's coming off that money or she better not expect any handouts after she peeps him on the cover of Forbes.

The 787 Production was a total mess and yes that's what happens as a result of cost cutting and profit maximization. It also the result of bringing in an American business executive to run an aerospace manufacturing company. That's exactly why Dennis Muilenburg was his successor - Iowa farm boy, engineer by trade, been at the company since he was an intern. He had to fall on the sword so it's a cycle. I'm not yet sure what they'll do with Calhoun since the Board has a retirement age of 65. The plane was clearly to have Dennis ride it out until 65 or a major gaffe. Greg Smith makes the sense internally since he's in his early 50s and has been the CFO for damn near a decade. Either way,I believe the LOT issue you are talking about is engine related but without inquiring, I wouldn't be able to say off the top.

Pointing that it is a shade of what it used to be goes hand-in-hand with what I am saying about the culture.

The Dreamliner has had issues since inception. New issues come about each time the plane is released back into the air. From the engines, to the barriers getting on fire, etc.

Ain’t no nurse making $15k in one week. Dude steady trippin.
of course not
a nurse made it in 2 weeks
and why would i be trippin
u apparently dont know how much nurses make
From our jobs union website
U can view our wages for different positions
Now imagine once overtime hits after their 8th hr or
or double time after their 12th hr
And OT after 40 hrs and 6th day
And double time on their 7th straight day
4A5D6CEF-7E99-4047-94E9-6268BF01C9E5.jpeg

The Dreamliner has had issues since inception. New issues come about each time the plane is released back into the air. From the engines, to the barriers getting on fire, etc.

Every time it’s released back into the air? It was grounded once for about 3-4 months in early 2013 so it was barely a year old. Yes there are flaws. None of them have compromised passenger safety. Airlines are accommodated for inconveniences and incurred costs.

Back
Top Bottom