***Official Political Discussion Thread***

We were going to wait until Easter Sunday service to announce it to everybody, but with our President Elect banning libs and calling it sOcIaL dIsTaNcInG to cukk them and keep them away from our house of worship (Bass Pro Shops), what better time to crush lib spirits than today? The COAL is rolling, TRUMP BUCKS flowing, and the ECONOMY IS STILL GROWING. #COVIDcancelled!
Every time a COVID-19 patient dies, the Dow Jones Industrial gains a point.

two.png

one.png

Something tells me the stock market is going to be OKAY.

Perhaps the ching Chong ******** virus can bully the snowflakes in the North East and the soy clucks in Cali (and Nevada) but once it gets to the heartland, it will be terrified by the raised trucks that belch out coal smoke and the rascal scooters with American flag decals, that virus will think again before trying to mess with guys who are so badass they forgo health insurance and vote against it every chance they get.

When the oriental Omninous sickness sees how fecund this warrior society, that defines exurban Omaha is, when it sees stickers on the back of mini vans that have pictures of a cartoon baby in fatigues and the caption “future veteran onboard,” that sickness will leave that county and all the Trump 2016 Counties for good.

A7289724-6B0E-4EFB-BFC5-5A08A074751E.jpeg

dwalk31 dwalk31 what part of the country would you be willing to open back up on April 12 if we continue at this pace? Note that we aren’t yet at the peak of this according to most all epidemiological and medical opinions.

Like I stated earlier, I'll be in--practicing social distancing. But I recognize that many families do not have the luxury of earning while at home, or not needing to work. Tons have been laid off. Those people would prefer things be opened sooner rather than later. I think it is easy to disregard that reality when it doesn't apply to you.

Perhaps the ching Chong ******** virus can bully the snowflakes in the North East and the soy clucks in Cali (and Nevada) but once it gets to the heartland, it will be terrified by the raised trucks that belch out coal smoke and the rascal scooters with American flag decals, that virus will think again before trying to mess with guys who are so badass they forgo health insurance and vote against it every chance they get.

When the oriental Omninous sickness sees how fecund this warrior society, that defines exurban Omaha is, when it sees stickers on the back of mini vans that have pictures of a cartoon baby in fatigues and the caption “future veteran onboard,” that sickness will leave that county and all the Trump 2016 Counties for good.

This post speaks for itself. #4COALSMEN

761e4-1518795746-800.jpg

Like I stated earlier, I'll be in--practicing social distancing. But I recognize that many families do not have the luxury of earning while at home. Tons have been laid off. Those people would prefer things be opened sooner rather than later. I think it is easy to disregard that reality when it doesn't apply to you.
When you assume, then you make an *** of you and I. My father works in manufacturing, and has worked in factories for most of my life. He was laid off Sunday night because the company that he works for has had most of their biggest customers cancel their contracts.

I asked you a simple question regarding what YOU would do, but yet again, we can’t get a straight answer out of you. Since my Dad is also immuno-compromised with cardiovascular problems and hypertension, it’s in his best interest not to have to work and risk his life since this is a highly infectious disease that could take his life. I don’t need you to lecture me about what luxuries people have, as it is a reality for many people in my family.

When you assume, then you make an *** of you and I. My father works in manufacturing, and has worked in factories for most of my life. He was laid off Sunday night because the company that he works for has had most of their biggest customers cancel their contracts.

I asked you a simple question regarding what YOU would do, but yet again, we can’t get a straight answer out of you. Since my Dad is also immuno-compromised with cardiovascular problems and hypertension, it’s in his best interest not to have to work and risk his life since this is a highly infectious disease that could take his life. I don’t need you to lecture me about what luxuries people have, as it is a reality for many people in my family.

I would not disregard the reality. And understand that it is a delicate balance of interests. Trump doesn't open or close businesses. Essential workers are already working despite these stay-at-home orders.

People in here reduce it to statements like "die workin at a grocery store to own the libs."

Or some other manner of utter nonsense for likes.

The reality is that people are working. With the constant threat of the virus. And many are willing to take that risk because of the financial burden that is being placed on their families. These aren't simple questions with simple solutions. But simply disregarding one reality is nonsense.

It is evident that many of the posts in here are coming from a place of privilege. It is easy to preach social distancing and staying at home when you don't have to leave the house to stay afloat. Hopefully your dad can rely on you during this difficult time. I hope he remains well. Everyone is not as blessed.

I would start with the Macallan. It's very good and not too harsh for rookies like yourself.

Depending on your budget, go for the 12 (~$60), 15 (~$100), or 18-year (>$200) bottles. The 12 is good enough to sip but it will only get better as you go up in price.

I know you're a lib but if you want to be a real man drink them straight with no ice.
I've been meaning to try Uncle Nearest. Been searching to find out if it is actually black owned. Pretty interesting back story.

I got my gf’s dad some Nikka Coffey Grain. I have a hard time drinking whiskey straight, but I thought this **** was pretty good. Japanese whiskey seems to be pretty big right now.
Happy Born Day fam

Enjoy some Glenlivet 18 with that Kale Wrap

I got my gf’s dad some Nikka Coffey Grain. I have a hard time drinking whiskey straight, but I thought this **** was pretty good. Japanese whiskey seems to be pretty big right now.
Islay scotches are def not for everyone. Not sure if RustyShackleford RustyShackleford would like that one.
It’s good one of the smoothest sips I had in a long time. Also if ur just starting out wild turkey.

bullet rye is good for old fashions

even better with whisky sour
He ain’t no conservative snowflake feel me, he can handle the peat.

I'd also recommend Highland Park 18, Glendronach 12, Talisker 10, Redbreast 12.
Lagavulin 16
I second Redbreast 12.

Idk if it's malt, but I know Greenspot 12 is good.

full

Thanks for all the recommendation brahs. :smokin

And thanks to all you brahs that sent birthday wishes, deeply appreciate it. Really touched my Libbie heart...
giphy.gif

People in here reduce it to statements like "die workin at a grocery store to own the libs
It’s a spoof on statements that members of your party seriously state, regularly.
The reality is that people are working. With the constant threat of the virus. And many are willing to take that risk because of the financial burden that is being placed on their families. These aren't simple questions with simple solutions. But simply disregarding one reality is nonsense.
Who is disregarding the reality that people are working? The reality is as bad as it is, much of the workforce is put at greater risk by sending them out in the midst of this pandemic. The risk that the disease spreads even faster, more immuno-compromised people are at risk, and ultimately, our healthcare institutions and professionals are even more overwhelmed. Ultimately, this will result in an even worse situation, with millions of the work force being infected by COVID19.
It is evident that many of the posts in here are coming from a place of privilege. It is easy to preach social distancing and staying at home when you don't have to leave the house to stay afloat.
There are people from all walks of life in this thread. You’re making assumptions, again.

I guess our "privilege" is why we aren't Pedo apologists like him.
How to know if you have "privilege":

You have empathy
You are disgusted by pedos
You care more about victims of pedos than the pedos themselves
You care more about saving the country than about saving the short-term economy
You understand numbers

It’s not as if Trump cares about lives, he just wants to do what he believes is in the best interest of his re/election campaign. What he evidently believes to be the best course of action happens to be delusional.

When one of his political rivals’ corona test turned out negative, Trump sarcastically expressed his displeasure that he didn’t contract the potentially lethal virus.

When states asked assistance from Trump to help save Americans’ lives, Trump conditioned aid on having to praise him.

When the virus started spreading in the US, Trump set out to mislead the public and lie about the prognosis and medical supplies.

Back
Top Bottom