***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You've acknowledged as much here with Biden. Which is fair. Perhaps I should start using the word "gaffe" like it is being used here.
If hanging on to the word “gaffe” is the new way for you to continue your insecure trolling and overall moral bankruptness, then have at. Wouldn’t be the first time you use semantics to troll.

the Idea of you keeping a running list of who said “he could’ve done better” :lol:. Jesus.

Welp the Trump campaign tweeted out the clip, there is a hashtag, and the right wing media is spamming this story already.

Biden needs to learn to stop saying stupid **** toward the people that have to vote for you.

And while these racist right wing fools are just making insincere attacks, Biden deserves to get dragged for it. The interview was ****ing over and he couldn't leave without ****ing up. Geez

I don't support white supremacists, period. Ridiculous that even needs to be said.

And I don't live for these "gaffes" by Biden. This is actually sad considering the levels of support that Biden gets from the black community.

Most black people aren't advocating for Trump at the levels they are for Biden. That is the difference. That is why this is such a smack in the face.

You are going to vote for a man who employs a white supremacist twice. It appears that you do or don’t care that he employs one. The moral hypocrisy coming from you every single day is off the charts

I don’t even really know why Biden is doing all these interviews right now. He could literally sit in a room until October and let Trump fumble along with 10% unemployment, record debt levels, highest wage cuts in decades, and record wealth inequality and win this thing.

Trump isn’t winning an election with the second highest unemployment rate of all time.

Also funny if Dude is a black lawyer, Trump would never hire one.

Also funny if Dude is a black lawyer, Trump would never hire one.

yeah but this was before he was elected so it’s completely justified and does not count.

Last edited:
I don’t even really know why Biden is doing all these interviews right now. He could literally sit in a room until October and let Trump fumble along with 10% unemployment, record debt levels, highest wage cuts in decades, and record wealth inequality and win this thing.

Trump isn’t winning an election with the second highest unemployment rate of all time.
Literally what I said when I got this text in the group chat this morning. He just needs to sit down and shut up. No need for "unforced errors" in May trying to be cute in interviews.

:lol: I really want to know whose idea it was to go root up Biden and inject him into the race, like he was the way, smh. Based on the primary numbers though can't say they were entirely wrong.

Absentee ballots got these republicans shook :lol:

tumblr_orwjwqUSPh1v6w3juo1_400.gifv

Biden saying this **** is beyond problematic, it is monumentally stupid and highly offensive. A white man, born in what the 40s, that has done so much problematic ****, is in no position to ever even joke about something like that. I consider Black Trump voters can be a lot of things (hypocritical, self-hating, hostile toward other black people, delusional, contrarian, etc.). Still, they are not any less of a black person for being conservative and face the same realities other black people face. This is why the choice at the ballot box frustrates me so much.

Now there will be two groups that will obsess about this over the next few months. You got the right-wing reactionaries like Candance Owens, Silk and Diamond, dwalk31 dwalk31 , and other right-wing fools. They will keep bringing this up and try to act like voting for Trump is now and rejection of liberal paternalism. That voting for Trump is not the pro-black move, because yeah look, look how they talk down to you. It will be insincere bull****, but they now have an in with all the contrarian brothas that were already trying to talk themselves over to Trump.

The other people that will harp on these are the Umar Johnson, Tariq Nasheed, and other reactionary low information pro-black dudes. Hell even on NT, watch how dudes will grab hold of this to either peddle the "both sides are the same" steez. They will ignore the economics, the platform, the other black folk cosigning, and hot take about the differences between the candidates being imaginary. This is the bunch you have to worry about because they will get in the ear of the marginal voter, not to flip to Trump, but to stay home. And a black vote staying vote is just as good to Trump and the GOP. Those dudes took a clip of Hillary joking about hot sauce entirely out of context and harped on it for months as proof about her just pandering to the black vote without really wanting to help their communities.

The other issue is that Biden was so dismissive of the vital point Charlamagne was trying to make. He wanted Biden to address voters on the margin, and provide these people with a reason to go to the ballot box and vote for positive change. It was a chance for Biden to speak to the voter that might sit out the election because they feel that waiting in line for hours for things not to get even worse is not worth it. They see the political choice between getting nothing from the Dems and getting cruelty from the GOP. So what's in it for them?

Biden's dumbass completely misreads to the situation and thought to only think of the situation as him vs. Trump. And since he is so much better on the issues, he took umbrage as to why a black voter would ever go to Trump over him. The problem is black folk have another choice; they can loathe Trump and think Biden isn't going to go ****, and just sit this whole thing out. Biden needs to start speaking to these people. Not buy comparing himself to Trump, bringing up **** he has done in the past, or name dropping Obama. He is so concerned about flipping white moderates, and making concessions to white progressives that he doesn't ****ing realize that if he gets high voter turnout among black people, it will be a cakewalk for him.

I just Adolph Reed's interview with Michael Brooks and it reaffirms my view that dude is to white leftist what Thomas Sowell is to white conservatives.

And dude is kinda of a sucka too.

Some idiot posted a 5G conspiracy video in my companies Yammer (Facebook like site for companies that only employees can post on) site. It was taken down before I could see it. I was joking about it in the group chat with my team, and everyone saw my message but no one was responding. I found that strange

Then I got an email from HR, one of the ****ing employees I supervise posted it...
giphy.gif

Now my ****ing afternoon is gonna be spent on WebEx because dude wants to appeal the write up that our VP says he has to get.

I really hate people sometimes.
Did you deflect like D-Walk during that Web-Ex meeting?

Back
Top Bottom