***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Don't try to educate that crowd and provide real information though, now you're the bad guy for not letting misinformation rock and are going to get blamed for them being the way they are.
god forbid you make these snowflakes feel dumb

Did you deflect like D-Walk during that Web-Ex meeting?
:lol:

The final punishment was a formal write up, and he has to taking some online courses on workplace sensitivity, and he got banned from using Yammer.

Dudes defense was basically he is "sharing information, and people can draw their own conclusions". We keep trying to point out how his actions were problematic and he kept trying go back to discussing the potentials issues with 5G. He was taking sneak jabs and I had to message dude on the side and tell him to shut up before he makes it worse.

He posted 3 things in total. 2 articles talking about 5G. And this video...

With the caption saying something like how do we know what 5G do to the human body.

-When the meeting was over and called him on his cell. He still wanted to talk about 5G even though I said he needs to know he has to drop it. Then he asked if I saw the video. I replied yes I did. Before he could say anything I told him he needed him to tell me how what at best could be an Iphone 8, a phone that doesn't have 5G antennas, is providing evidence that 5G millimeter wave is dangerous.

All I heard was silence

Then more silence

Then some more

And then a few more seconds.

Then I heard him frantically typing on his mechanical keyboard, which I assumed was him Googling.

Then he says "are you sure it doesn't".

I then said yes and sent him links debunking the video to his personal email. After that his energy switched but he was still on some "I was just sharing information and asking questions" steez.

Then I told him that's cool, but next time he feels like doing so, disconnect from his Virtual Machine first.

Don't try to educate that crowd and provide real information though, now you're the bad guy for not letting misinformation rock and are going to get blamed for them being the way they are.

Every time with the Trumpers in my family.

They'd much rather trash AOC & Ohmar, call me a lib and assume I get all my news from CNN.

Try to talk anything substantive, they get bent out of shape and retreat.

Last edited:
:lol:

The final punishment was a formal write up, and he has to taking some online courses on workplace sensitivity, and he got banned from using Yammer.

Dudes defense was basically he is "sharing information, and people can draw their own conclusions". We keep trying to point out how his actions were problematic and he kept trying go back to discussing the potentials issues with 5G. He was taking sneak jabs and I had to message dude on the side and tell him to shut up before he makes it worse.

He posted 3 things in total. 2 articles talking about 5G. And this video...

With the caption saying something like how do we know what 5G do to the human body.

-When the meeting was over and called him on his cell. He still wanted to talk about 5G even though I said he needs to know he has to drop it. Then he asked if I saw the video. I replied yes I did. Before he could say anything I told him he needed him to tell me how what at best could be an Iphone 8, a phone that doesn't have 5G antennas, is providing evidence that 5G millimeter wave is dangerous.

All I heard was silence

Then more silence

Then some more

And then a few more seconds.

Then I heard him frantically typing on his mechanical keyboard, which I assumed was him Googling.

Then he says "are you sure it doesn't".

I then said yes and sent him links debunking the video to his personal email. After that his energy switched but he was still on some "I was just sharing information and asking questions" steez.

Then I told him that's cool, but next time he feels like doing so, disconnect from his Virtual Machine first.

Silence and more silence lmaooo

Jumpoff Joey cmon bruh

1590168545990.png

Actually I didn't say that.

But it does appear that is what some are implying on here as it relates to Biden's accusers.

you voted for a man who is going to intentionally kill a quarter of a million Americans because he refuses to listen to scientists.

but the accusation from Reade can’t be ignored and she deserves to be heard just as Trumps 26 accusers deserve to be heard. I would hope you would give Trumps 26 accusers the same platform as Democrats have done

you voted for a man who is going to intentionally kill a quarter of a million Americans because he refuses to listen to scientists.

but the accusation from Reade can’t be ignored and she deserves to be heard just as Trumps 26 accusers deserve to be heard.

He is intentionally killing a quarter million Americans? By doing what exactly?

The governors and local officials issued the stay at home orders. They also lifted them.

Your post screams sensationalism.

Are you implying that Trump's comment related to Ford was him promoting Anti-semitism?

I posted a link

but I will explicitly state that a garbage human being clearly doesn’t come from good bloodlines.. just like your boy trump

I posted a link

but I will explicitly state that a garbage human being clearly doesn’t come from good bloodlines.. just like your boy trump

Oh okay, well if that isn't your implication then cool.

Glad you chose not to go that route and default to "I posted a link" instead.

Back
Top Bottom