***Official Political Discussion Thread***

And just to add that the Trump Administration has been rolling back environmental rules and regulations, and these rollbacks often disproportionately affect minority communities.

So, it's interesting to see dwalk constantly bring up Biden being the architect of mass incarceration while ignoring everything that Trump does that will impact minority communities.

But we all know this dude has no interest in having a good-faith discussion.

A great number of things disproportionately impact minority communities. No dispute from me there.

But I talk a great deal about issues impacting the black community.

And mass incarceration, in particular, has done quite a number on the black community.

That doesn't negate the importance of what you are mentioning.

Thanks.

I would've repped your other post but it had a tad bit too much colorful commentary lol.

I'm going to read up on that over this long weekend.

I think you were mostly fair in your description,

I’m not even necessarily saying we need to make drastic changes to the current “plan” by the White House. I just think we would be much better off if we had tests more accessible and a better tracing program. We love to use South Korea as a benchmark here but the fact of the matter is Americans will never ever agree to wear monitors. There have been some countries who didn’t even lock down, but made all residents wear masks in public and they largely kept the spread of covid-19 under control. I think if we did the same we could all live a slightly more normalized live and more people in higher risks groups would be more inclined to partake in economic activities.

But as it stands now we are too macho to all wear masks and it will result in 80-90% of full economic participation which is going to lead to a gigantic debt default cycle. That’s my take on the whole thing but I don’t have an studies to show that widespread use of masks reduces the proliferation of the virus other than the few countries that have tried it and had success.

we will never be South Korea, but I think Hong Kong could be a better case study if we swallow our pride and wear a ****ing mask, but somehow even something as simple as this has become politicized.

No, that's what you're doing.

Trump does not have the support of the majority of black voters.

Biden, on the other hand, is considered an architect of mass incarceration and is using the black vote to get into office.

How do you not see the difference?

And are you pointing to things done by the independent department of justice? And the legislative branch?
-You are so full of ****. :lol:

So Biden gets no credit for his progressive stances later in life because the GOP blocked it. And the DOJ. and every other Departmental Secretary is defying Trump's wishes and he is not saying a peep about it causeeeeeeee why exactly?

-You say Biden is considered the architect of modern mass incineration. Even though you have admitted you can prove that he is actually is that. You use a rhetorical trick to say he is considered that by two people, so it makes it fair game to repeat that over and over.

But you take issue when people call you a Pedo supporter. If I ran around NT saying "dwalk, who is considered a proud supporter of pedofiles" you would take issue. But aepps20 aepps20 and others have called you just that. So evidence of you being considered a supporter of pedos is just as strong as Biden being considered the architect of mass incarceration.

You know what, I'll start posting that in other threads I see you in. Address you as " dwalk31 dwalk31 , who is considered a proud supporter of pedofiles". Because by your logic it is valid to make such a claim.

I never supported Roy Moore.

I think you spend so much time in character that you actually believe that nonsense.

Cool hashtag tho.

I think your posts supporting Roy Moore should put you on some sort of watch list, just saying. DISGUSTING. I think you spend too much time caping for DEPLORABLES that you actually believe hurting kids is cool so long as you get an extra few bucks in your paycheck. You know what's actually cool? Fighting for the most vulnerable people and protecting kids not Pedo Racist Judges that said in response to a suggestion of eliminating all constitutional amendments after the 10th amendment "That would eliminate many problems," Moore replied. "You know people don't understand how some of these amendments have completely tried to wreck the form of government that our forefathers intended."

For a black person to support this guy is beyond me. Keep on your race to the bottom pal. Have a blessed day.

-You are so full of ****. :lol:

So Biden gets no credit for his progressive stances later in life because the GOP blocked it. And the DOJ. and every other Departmental Secretary is defying Trump's wishes and he is not saying a peep about it causeeeeeeee why exactly?

-You say Biden is considered the architect of modern mass incineration. Even though you have admitted you can prove that he is actually is that. You use a rhetorical trick to say he is considered that by two people, so it makes it fair game to repeat that over and over.

But you take issue when people call you a Pedo supporter. If I ran around NT saying "dwalk, who is considered a proud supporter of pedofiles" you would take issue. But aepps20 aepps20 and others have called you just that. So evidence of you being considered a supporter of pedos is just as strong as Biden being considered the architect of mass incarceration.

You know what, I'll start posting that in other threads I see you in. Address you as " dwalk31 dwalk31 , who is considered a proud supporter of pedofiles". Because by your logic it is valid to make such a claim.

But people already do that...

You doing it as well changes nothing.

The difference is that Biden actually helped write the 1994 crime bill.

I didn't do anything to support pedophilia or Roy moore... it is just completely made up.

I said the same exact thing about Roy Moore's allegations as I said about the sexual assault allegations against Biden: they are innocent unless/until they are proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

But no one calls me a Biden supporter... it's just nonsense.

I think your posts supporting Roy Moore should put you on some sort of watch list, just saying. DISGUSTING. I think you spend too much time caping for DEPLORABLES that you actually believe hurting kids is cool so long as you get an extra few bucks in your paycheck. You know what's actually cool? Fighting for the most vulnerable people and protecting kids not Pedo Racist Judges that said in response to a suggestion of eliminating all constitutional amendments after the 10th amendment "That would eliminate many problems," Moore replied. "You know people don't understand how some of these amendments have completely tried to wreck the form of government that our forefathers intended."

For a black person to support this guy is beyond me. Keep on your race to the bottom pal. Have a blessed day.

I can't tell if you are in character.

But during the Roy Moore discussion I literally stated there are legit reasons not to vote for him. Including what you've mentioned.

I merely said that the allegations, alone, are insufficient.

I have no idea where you got the narrative you have created from. But I mean you get a lot of reps for it, so I guess there's a nice return on investment.

But people already do that...

You doing it as well changes nothing.

The difference is that Biden actually helped write the 1994 crime bill.

I didn't do anything to support pedophilia or Roy moore... it is just completely made up.

I said the same exact thing about Roy Moore's allegations as I said about the sexual assault allegations against Biden: they are innocent unless/until they are proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

But no one calls me a Biden supporter... it's just nonsense.
Biden is not the architect of mass incarceration, I have provided a detailed argument with sources that proved my argument. Mass incarceration was happening before the crime bill happened. The crime bill didn't drive the increase on the state level where most prisoners are kept. So you saying he helped write the crime bill doesn't prove he is the architect of mass incarceration.

Listen dwalk31 dwalk31 who is considered a proud supporter of pedofiles, I am just applying the same logic you apply to Biden to yourself.

So since we are all in agreement, I will be sure to address you as that from now on. Because I am not saying you are or aren't a proud supporter of pedofiles. I am just saying people like aepps20 aepps20 and niketalker23 niketalker23 have called you this. So it is fair to say dwalk31 dwalk31 is considered a proud supporter.

Just applying your logic :D

A great number of things disproportionately impact minority communities. No dispute from me there.

But I talk a great deal about issues impacting the black community.

And mass incarceration, in particular, has done quite a number on the black community.

That doesn't negate the importance of what you are mentioning.
Unsurprisingly your often used tactic of reframing the topic to make it seem like both sides are equally wrong is completely absent here. Suddenly morality isn't binary when it's convenient for you!

When voter suppression is brought up, you provide your boiler plate response where you condemn any use of voter suppression to quickly dismiss how the GOP has targeted minority voters.

Where we see you condemning the use of voter suppression "from any side", you seem to only take interest in policy decisions that negatively impact the black community when they come from Democrats. Trump is making policy decisions right now that is in line with the same environmental racism we have seen for decades.

I know one of your defenses is that Clinton and Biden both have records of supporting policies that negatively impacted the black community, but Trump literally told you before he was elected that he would do exactly what you claim to be against. He said he was for the erosion of due process. He said he would rollback environmental regulations. Trump has a record right now.

I guess you take more issue with what Biden did in the past than you do with what Trump is doing in the present. But if your concern is policy that negatively impacts the black community, one would expect you to be outraged with what Trump is doing now. Like I said recently, it's clear that you hold Democrats to a higher standard.

Why only Sunday dwalk31 dwalk31 ?

Fridays and Saturdays are pretty significant in certain religions.. and don’t need a church and/or a congregation to pray

this shows you who the real religious folk are, not the swindlers trying to get your cash or the fakers looking to show out on sundays

z1ais5xfq3z01.jpg

Biden is not the architect of mass incarceration, I have provided a detailed argument with sources that proved my argument. Mass incarceration was happening before the crime bill happened. The crime bill didn't drive the increase on the state level where most prisoners are kept. So you saying he helped write the crime bill doesn't prove he is the architect of mass incarceration.

Listen dwalk31 dwalk31 who is considered a proud supporter of pedofiles, I am just applying the same logic you apply to Biden to yourself.

So since we are all in agreement, I will be sure to address you as that from now on. Because I am not saying you are or aren't a proud supporter of pedofiles. I am just saying people like aepps20 aepps20 and niketalker23 niketalker23 have called you this. So it is fair to say dwalk31 dwalk31 is considered a proud supporter.

Just applying your logic :D

When they consistently said it, you didn't correct them.

You playing progressive white woman while witnessing the wrong and remaining silent is right there with you now outwardly saying it--I could careless.

When they consistently said it, you didn't correct them.

You playing progressive white woman while witnessing the wrong and remaining silent is right there with you now outwardly saying it--I could careless.
You didn't correct Booker or Hill, you didn't do research into the topic, you used their words as a weapon against Biden, me and other posters.

dwalk31 dwalk31 who is considered a proud supporter of pedofiles, I have no idea what you are trying to say with that last line. This comes off as an extra salty word salad.

I just Adolph Reed's interview with Michael Brooks and it reaffirms my view that dude is to white leftist what Thomas Sowell is to white conservatives.

And dude is kinda of a sucka too.
Link to the interview?

What do you mean with the Sowell comparison?

Back
Top Bottom