***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Care to drop the percentage of lawyers that are black?

nah..

but it doesn’t seem like it takes all that much to qualify for this crew,.. if you’re white and male, of course

No. Check the edit.

Okay. The vast majority of judges appointed under Obama were not black. Like 81% were not black.

The vast majority of lawyers are not black.

Do you think all these non-black appointments are worried about the lack plight?

RBG voted to uphold the voting rights act. The five consecutive judges voted to tear it apart.

RBG wanted to strike down gerrymandering which the GOP uses to weaken the politicial power of black people. The conservative judges were against striking it down.

But according dwalk31 dwalk31 , who is considered a proud supporter of pedofiles, it is cool to rob people of their rights as long as you hire a black staff.

Welp, guess we all know what he had for breakfast.

Last edited:
Okay. The vast majority of judges appointed under Obama were not black. Like 81% were not black.

The vast majority of lawyers are not black.

Do you think all these non-black appointments are worried about the lack plight?
You are deflecting, because Obama’s administration was not corrupt, as is Trump’s. His agenda is clear, reverse all things Obama, who put judges in place to forward the fight for civil rights, those who had a record of doing so. This is the exact opposite of what Trump/McConnell are doing. So, how many Black judges has McConnell backed? Enlighten me.

dacomeup dacomeup you are a lawyer... so let’s keep it 100 with the idea that “progressive” judges are automatically looking out for black folks.
Stick to the script. Not sure why you're pulling me in here. You're merely deflecting, as usual. As far as which judges are unqualified and many with extreme views, Trump's hiring has been unprecedented in that sense. As far as which judges are being place in these positions to make rulings that negatively affect the rights of black people for the next 50 years, it is no doubt who those judges are.

Remember the story about my college roommate? Well, he wound up doing 10 years in prison for money laundering, fraud and embezzlement.

That’s fair. Different type of greed. I understand the mindset but black folks can’t move like the good old boys.

You said that I had asked, but I did not. Names?

If you didn’t, someone else did. The point is Trump has appointed black judges...period.

I don’t know the individual names or policies they hold. I also don’t know that information for the folks Obama appointed. I’m not about to research either to prove a point. But if you want to negate what I’ve said, feel free.

Back
Top Bottom