***Official Political Discussion Thread***

If Trump could have just stop one sentence short and conservatives everywhere could have used Obama's comments after the B.More comments as some cover. The threat of violence completely destroys that defense though.

Watch DWalk excuse be "rubber bullets are already being used I don't see the big deal" , "he didn't say the should kill anyone, they could intentionally miss" :lol:

Last edited:

Brotha Don done came a long way these last few years

wow.png

I just had to tell my nephew to not drive all day and all night to Minneapolis. I told him to get his *** over to me right now, if he wants to go somewhere (his dad is out of town right now) or stay at home (which I hope he'll do).

If Trump could have just stop one sentence short and conservatives everywhere could have used Obama's comments after the B.More comments as some cover. The threat of violence completely destroys that defense though.

Watch DWalk excuse be "rubber bullets are already being used I don't see the big deal" , "he didn't say the should kill anyone, they could intentionally miss" :lol:

He won’t show up he’s a coward and this the type of issue maybe they finally ban his account from the thread

Glenn Greenwald continues to be a hurt clown. Dude is the worst. Cats like him, fake progressives....bs libertarians etc just use their moments in their personal life....where they’re selectively progressive as cover to advance white supremacy, and muddy the waters. He’s pretty much gone full trump supporter now, too.

I have voiced my concern for the problematic nature of some of Trump’s tweets.

This particular tweet re: looting certainly falls into that category.

I stand by the fact that he can and should do better with his tweets. And it appears it has been censored by Twitter.

All my black brothers y’all gotta remove yourselves from this thread. This ain’t for y’all

I’ve created another thread where we can discuss how these heinous acts are affecting us

Very proud of Donald Trump for going full MAGA.

Some days we aren't sure. Like when he first feigned compassion for George Floyd's murder. Maybe he isn't the worst of human filth, we wonder. Maybe delk has a point. Maybe Trump isn't a hateful, dangerous racist.

But no. What Trump tweeted was BEAUTIFUL in its clarity. When looting starts, the shooting starts. It even rhymes. I fully agree. These thugs must be stopped, the thugs in the white house.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom