***Official Political Discussion Thread***

tenor.gif
Was this a planned down time?
No, it was not. There's a full statement available here, along with information about our community fundraiser for bailproject.org: https://niketalk.com/threads/sooooo-we-gone-talk-about-what-just-happened.690194/post-33191137

Going back to the Wrestling Thread. Nice interactions with some of you.
I know it's possible to banish someone from a thread, but we may need to add the ability to banish someone to a thread.

Apparently the non-political world just discovered Lindsey Graham is gay
Yes but could anyone have predicted he goes by Lady G? Just when I thought Graham Crackers couldn't get any worse, he goes and does something like this....

AND TOTALLY REDEEMS HIMSELF!

HandmadeDeficientGallowaycow-size_restricted.gif

Lady G is clever af. This is why the Trump Train will never be stopped! Drag queens spend entire careers trying to think of names this good and Graham Crackers is out here on these DC streets forgetting better names than they ever thought of.

Listen, I am against anyone losing control of when they come out.

But Graham Crackers been a homophobic opportunistic scumbag for a minute, who has zero respect for sex workers.

If mans really gets exposed for buying beefcake on dem Washington DC streets, I got little problem with his hypocritical self being aired out.

Listen, I am against anyone losing control of when they come out.

But Graham Crackers been a homophobic opportunistic scumbag for a minute, who has zero respect for sex workers.

If mans really gets exposed for buying beefcake on dem Washington DC streets, I got little problem with his hypocritical self being aired out.
This shouldn't even need to be explained, but I'm glad you have more patience than I do.

If these right wing hypocrites don't want the rest of the world to care about their sexual predilections, they shouldn't spend careers playing up to a homophobic base.

Danish Islamophobe almost got stabbed in my city today.

He had planned to burn a Quran and a guy with a knife got inside the police barrier.

No books were burned, no racists were stabbed. Dude got shot in the leg. So I think, that's a tie.

edit: my bad, missed IATT IATT post above mine.

All the dominoes are falling. When Facebook turns on Trump, it's a wrap. But we'll take this for now:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom