***Official Political Discussion Thread***

My mom is getting furloughed due to trump’s racism. She processes applications for people trying to move here. Trump won’t let anybody...

She’ll be fine but it’s annoying she has to get a new job 100% because of clown *** trump.

But Delk will still support him. I'm convinced that Trump could call in a favor, have Delk disbarred, have William Barr call him a slur and he still would talk about the First Step Act.

But Delk will still support him. I'm convinced that Trump could call in a favor, have Delk disbarred, have William Barr call him a slur and he still would talk about the First Step Act.

like an abused woman going back to her trailer park boyfriend. “But he says he loves me” instead of “but he said he’s not racist.”

How is the fact that money was put on our soldier’s heads and Trump did nothing not the last straw for the party of “Law & Order”
Claiming ignorance to the facts is not a defense.
yup. the only legit response is to convene an emergency meeting with the heads of intelligence and the military, impose sanctions, and give a national address saying that the USA is going to do everything in its power to protect its troops and to punish Russia for this.

anything short of that is treason.

There are also people in the video saying eff Trump. Why would you think he is calling the idiot who said white power a good person considering his open stance against white supremacy?

I usually dont interject into the foolishness here, but isn’t it safe to say he wasn’t calling his detractors good people?

Also, there has to be other people who know that the president and Vice President were briefed on this bounty thing. We may not hear of it now, but we’ll see it in the pages of book in about 6 months. All those speaking up after they no longer work for this administration are simply trying to make people forget they were part of this disaster. There wasn’t a week that went by that trump didn’t do/say something unbecoming of the position he holds, so anyone that was there for it is complicit.

I usually dont interject into the foolishness here, but isn’t it safe to say he wasn’t calling his detractors good people?

Also, there has to be other people who know that the president and Vice President were briefed on this bounty thing. We may not hear of it now, but we’ll see it in the pages of book in about 6 months. All those speaking up after they no longer work for this administration are simply trying to make people forget they were part of this disaster. There wasn’t a week that went by that trump didn’t do/say something unbecoming of the position he holds, so anyone that was there for it is complicit.

You think he thinks people that don't support him are bad people?

A lot of folks disagree with me on here. I don't think they are bad people.

Also, I think it is probably safe to say that he wasn't calling the guy shouting white power "good people" considering that he has openly condemned white supremacy repeatedly

You're not Trump.
Also, I think it is probably safe to say that he wasn't calling the guy shouting white power "good people" considering that he has openly condemned white supremacy repeatedly
To be honest, he probably has more pressing matters than remembering whether he condemned white supremacy, like how much does an extended stay in the international space station costs, considering that it might be the only place Putin won't lay hands on him (and even that is debatable). That is, if the GOP can keep him outside a US jail for his actions regarding the Russian bounties on the US military.

The benefit of the doubt you give Agent Orange is ridiculous.

Good people on "both sides" ala Charlottesville. It's just a coincidence he peddles in white supremacy and they overwhelming gravitate towards him.

What has Donald Trump done to be given the benefit of the doubt with respect to racist dog whistles? Seriously?

He employs a white supremacist and his dad was arrested at a klan rally

What has Donald Trump done to be given the benefit of the doubt with respect to racist dog whistles? Seriously?

I guess my point is that the conclusions that are drawn are because of the refusal to extend him the benefit of the doubt.

I understand why many wouldn't want to extend that to him.

But the posting of that video is not him saying the guy who shouted white power is a good person.

And it isn't even the benefit of the doubt really when he has openly condemned white supremacy repeatedly. It's like the words he says matter only to the extent they support a narrative.

We're supposed to believe the words of a man who lies so much that people have gotten numb to it, yet disregard the numerous actions that he has taken over his 70 years that unequivocally say he's a racist?

In the words of Mya Angelou: "when someone shows you who they are, believe them"

There's something really wrong with somebody who willingly is this ignorant. You ain't a good person at all Delk.

I guess my point is that the conclusions that are drawn are because of the refusal to extend him the benefit of the doubt.

I understand why many wouldn't want to extend that to him.

But the posting of that video is not him saying the guy who shouted white power is a good person.

And it isn't even the benefit of the doubt really when he has openly condemned white supremacy repeatedly. It's like his words he says matter only to the extent they support a narrative.
Of all videos of his supporters he could tweet, he tweeted one that had them yelling “white power”. Regardless of his denunciations that often occur after him emboldening these same people, at what point do his actions outweigh the denunciations that proceed them?

The President of the United States of America chose to retweet that video. And you think that it was accidental?

Of all videos of his supporters he could tweet, he tweeted one that had them yelling “white power”. Regardless of his denunciations that often occur after him emboldening these same people, at what point do his actions outweigh the denunciations that proceed them?

The President of the United States of America chose to retweet that video. And you think that it was accidental?

He also chose to take the video down?

Do you think that was accidental or do you think it was an acknowledgement and clarification of his position?

If he meant to convey that message then why would he remove it?

Why not just own it?

We're supposed to believe the words of a man who lies so much that people have gotten numb to it, yet disregard the numerous actions that he has taken over his 70 years that unequivocally say he's a racist?

In the words of Mya Angelou: "when someone shows you who they are, believe them"

There's something really wrong with somebody who willingly is this ignorant. You ain't a good person at all Delk.

The thing is you are also disregarding actions.

I've mentioned the legislation and funding that he has signed off on several times. And he is currently advocating police reform as well.

Are these actions included in your analysis?

Back
Top Bottom