***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Does these things if true mean he categorically rejects white supremacy if his actions differ from his words?

His father getting arrested at a Klan rally, if true, is not an action by President Trump.

If you don't want to take him at his word, that's fine. I completely understand why you wouldn't.

But the issue is that you want to pick and choose which words you take him at.

You take the "good people" rhetoric, for instance, and you believe that he was talking about a certain thing.

But if he says he is against white supremacy you disbelieve him.

I guess the question is do you believe what he says or don't you?

The thing is you are also disregarding actions.

I've mentioned the legislation and funding that he has signed off on several times. And he is currently advocating police reform as well.

Are these actions included in your analysis?

Mans been a racist for 50-60 years and you think a First Step Act and whatever else he tries to do to pander for black votes while at the same time taking actions diametrically opposed to the current movement is equal?

Man if you don't get all the way outta here.

His father getting arrested at a Klan rally, if true, is not an action by President Trump.

If you don't want to take him at his word, that's fine. I completely understand why you wouldn't.

But the issue is that you want to pick and choose which words you take him at.

You take the "good people" rhetoric, for instance, and you believe that he was talking about a certain thing.

But if he says he is against white supremacy you disbelieve him.

I guess the question is do you believe what he says or don't you?

You don’t pick and choose which words you want to believe from him? You hand wave more **** than anyone else in here.

And I don’t choose to believe his words, I believe his racist *** actions that consistently happen on a daily basis. You conveniently ignore these actions and choose to believe some of his words

dwalk31 dwalk31 u got your recorded evidence man.
IMG_7959.GIF

You don’t pick and choose which words you want to believe from him? You hand wave more **** than anyone else in here.

And I don’t choose to believe his words, I believe his racist *** actions that consistently happen on a daily basis. You conveniently ignore these actions and choose to believe some of his words

We interpret the actions differently.

I actually think that his words are far more troubling than his actions.

And I have, consistently, stated when I had an issue with his words. Including his recent offensive naming of the virus and said that was potentially harmful to Asian-Americans.

The idea that I okay the behavior is false.

I guess my point is that the conclusions that are drawn are because of the refusal to extend him the benefit of the doubt.

I understand why many wouldn't want to extend that to him.

But the posting of that video is not him saying the guy who shouted white power is a good person.

And it isn't even the benefit of the doubt really when he has openly condemned white supremacy repeatedly. It's like the words he says matter only to the extent they support a narrative.
It's more that the words he says matter only to the extent that his actions and behavior support them. I think this is generally true for all people.

It really is sad man, because let's say somehow saying people yelling white power was a gaffe, Biden saying "you ain't black" wasn't treated the same. May your god have mercy on your soul when you meet.

If Trump said white power to Charlamagne on the breakfast club, you think I'd be supporting this administration?

Cut it out.

We interpret the actions differently.

I actually think that his words are far more troubling than his actions.

And I have, consistently, stated when I had an issue with his words. Including his recent offensive naming of the virus and said that was potentially harmful to Asian-Americans.

The idea that I okay the behavior is false.

By voting for him twice you okay the behavior. By voting for him twice your actions say that the behavior really doesn’t bother you. So yes, it certainly doesn’t bother you enough so long as you get the extra 20 bucks a paycheck from the tax cuts.

It's more that the words he says matter only to the extent that his actions and behavior support them. I think this is generally true for all people.

The actions that support the conclusion that he does not support white supremacy was dismissed on the prior page as "pandering to black voters."

You've excused everything under the sun, I believe he could call you a you know what to your face and it wouldn't make a bit of difference. Cause you'd get an extra $20 back on your taxes. You're despicable.

By voting for him twice you okay the behavior. By voting for him twice your actions say that the behavior really doesn’t bother you. So yes, it certainly doesn’t bother you enough so long as you get the extra 20 bucks a paycheck from the tax cuts.

I haven't voted for Trump twice.

And I don't have any idea what 20 bucks you are talking about. Is that how much your paycheck increased?

You've excused everything under the sun, I believe he could call you a you know what to your face and it wouldn't make a bit of difference. Cause you'd get an extra $20 back on your taxes. You're despicable.

Me repeatedly condemning what he says is not excusing.

What $20 back on taxes are you talking about?

If Trump said white power to Charlamagne on the breakfast club, you think I'd be supporting this administration?

Cut it out.
I 100% believe you would. Even then say you didn't, your limit for Trump is he has to go on a black show, and yell white power? This is why you're likely not black, because covert racism or dog whistles don't register with you. I haven't met a single sane black person who can't pick this stuff up.

I haven't voted for Trump twice.

And I don't have any idea what 20 bucks you are talking about. Is that how much your paycheck increased?

1,000 is the average saving from the tax cuts, or about $20 a paycheck if you are paid bi-weekly.

You haven’t voted for him twice YET, but you will. That’s pretty clear

I 100% believe you would. Even then say you didn't, your limit for Trump is he has to go on a black show, and yell white power? This is why you're likely not black, because covert racism or dog whistles don't register with you. I haven't met a single sane black person who can't pick this stuff up.

Could careless what you believe.

I didn’t say that was my limit, you made that up. It’s not.

And it doesn’t wash off for me, whether that registers with you or not.

I understand dog whistles. I also understand ignorance.

Same people who have tremendous deductive reasoning skills will hand wave the Crime Bill.

But believe in reform targeted for black people by the person who authored it.

Vote for whoever you want. If you think it makes you morally superior to support Biden that’s fine with me.

Delk already said him calling someone the N word on tape is the last straw for him. But problem is he's living in a barn filled with haystacks. H

The actions that support the conclusion that he does not support white supremacy was dismissed on the prior page as "pandering to black voters."
I don't see the comment but I'm guessing you mentioned the First Step Act and someone called that "pandering to black voters"? I think everyone here has already said that he put forth zero effort in that.

Observing his behavior and actions while he's been a public figure it's pretty easy to see what he takes an interest in. Most recently he seems more concerned with statues than he is with police brutality and the pandemic that is killing thousands.

Could careless what you believe.

I didn’t say that was my limit, you made that up. It’s not.

And it doesn’t wash off for me, whether that registers with you or not.

I understand dog whistles. I also understand ignorance.

Same people who have tremendous deductive reasoning skills will hand wave the Crime Bill.

But believe in reform targeted for black people by the person who authored it.

Vote for whoever you want. If you think it makes you morally superior to support Biden that’s fine with me.
first_couple_being_cute.gif

Look at this pathetic **** :lol:

Delk already said him calling someone the N word on tape is the last straw for him. But problem is he's living in a barn filled with haystacks. H

I also said Biden choosing a Black running mate and creating a serious reparations policy would get me to vote for him.

1,000 is the average saving from the tax cuts, or about $20 a paycheck if you are paid bi-weekly.

I legit don't have any idea where you are getting this from.

But , in any event, the tax cuts aren't a serious motivating factor of mine.

Back
Top Bottom