***Official Political Discussion Thread***

EF90B888-6CA8-4CC2-98B8-8C25753D87F4.jpeg

Wow.

He clearly didn't think this whole mask wearing thing through.... blatant disregard for the Karen thread and it's followers.

Our daily viewing pleasures will be impacted tremendously. :smh:

DoNaLD TrUmP WoUlDnT HaVE aN EfFEcT oN PeOPle WeArInG MaSKs THo

all joking aside, I hope he keeps wearing it and his people follow suit. We need people to take this **** more seriously and it starts with the tone from the top.
Exactly. I still can’t believe that dickhead thought that trump wearing and urging people to wear masks wouldn’t have an impact.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Delk has Methodical Management Methodical Management coming at him heavy on the regular

Brought ogbobbyjohnson773 ogbobbyjohnson773 our of retirement and dropping new classics

All that’s left is a lobotomybeats lobotomybeats appearance for the cipher to be complete.

Of people who have been on the Active NT Top 10 Most Roasted Listed, I have never seen anyone get it this bad. Not even ninjahood ninjahood or elderwatsondiggs elderwatsondiggs . The consistent Meth Bombs is what sets it apart.

Ewd roastings are just goddamn hilarious. He took it well and provided plenty of material. Dwalk is just a dickhead, not funny, he’s annoying. never once has he posted anything that made me even crack a smile, let alone laugh like ewd could do.

You’re totally right. Maybe roasting is the wrong word. I don’t know how to properly describe it :lol:

DoNaLD TrUmP WoUlDnT HaVE aN EfFEcT oN PeOPle WeArInG MaSKs THo

all joking aside, I hope he keeps wearing it and his people follow suit. We need people to take this **** more seriously and it starts with the tone from the top.

Same sentiment here, let’s laugh at Trump and his followers’ stupidity but I am actually glad this is happening as this will save thousands, perhaps tens of thousands of lives.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Delk has Methodical Management Methodical Management coming at him heavy on the regular

Brought ogbobbyjohnson773 ogbobbyjohnson773 our of retirement and dropping new classics

All that’s left is a lobotomybeats lobotomybeats appearance for the cipher to be complete.

Of people who have been on the Active NT Top 10 Most Roasted Listed, I have never seen anyone get it this bad. Not even ninjahood ninjahood or elderwatsondiggs elderwatsondiggs . The consistent Meth Bombs is what sets it apart.

That and I'm sure EWD and NT's most important member never caped for Pedos Like Delk.

Back
Top Bottom