***Official Political Discussion Thread***

“I deeply regret posting on my facebook page a phrase that I saw and copied from others as a sample of some people’s reactions to Biden’s selection of Senator Harris as his choice for VP. The phrase I posted does not reflect my personal views at all. I should not have been so insensitive to post the statements by others. I sincerely apologize to all of those who have rightfully been offended and I have taken the post down from my FB page. It was a horrible mistake on my part.”

ah, the classic "not my personal views" apology.

Any bets on the "development" that is coming today from the John Durham investigation?

This is why everyone needs to vote for all major political office in your city/state because morons like this end up in power and with the ability to influence important decisions in government

So even if people fill out their ballot, and drop it off in person to avoid the cluster**** Trump is intentionally causing with the Post Office, the RNC is gonna try to disqualify that ballot. :smh:

Funny how quiet Delk has been about all this. Since he is supposedly so against voter suppression.

Stack the courts, steal election in the courts. :smh:

Last edited:
Im in PA, hopefully this helps for anyone else here in PA (not sure if this is county specific or not). I just spoke with my county elections office, and i am registered to vote in all elections by mail. My concern was obviously that my ballot would not be counted. I was told i can bring my incomplete mail-in ballot to my polling place, the person there will "spoil" it and then give me a ballot to vote in person.

I am not leaving it to chance, i will vote in person.

Im in PA, hopefully this helps for anyone else here in PA (not sure if this is county specific or not). I just spoke with my county elections office, and i am registered to vote in all elections by mail. My concern was obviously that my ballot would not be counted. I was told i can bring my incomplete mail-in ballot to my polling place, the person there will "spoil" it and then give me a ballot to vote in person.

I am not leaving it to chance, i will vote in person.

Polling spot right around the corner from the crib. Will be doing this and spreading the word. Thanks.

just what we needed - MORE de-regulation for fossil fuel companies :smh:

The Trump administration formally weakened a major climate-change regulation on Thursday — effectively freeing oil and gas companies from the need to detect and repair methane leaks — even as new research shows that far more of the potent greenhouse gas is seeping into the atmosphere than previously known.

The rollback of the last major Obama-era climate rule is a gift to many beleaguered oil and gas companies, which have seen profits collapse from the Covid-19 pandemic. But it comes as scientists say that the need to rein in methane leaks at fossil fuel wells nationwide has become far more urgent, and new studies indicate that the scale of methane pollution could be driving the planet toward a climate crisis faster than expected.

Andrew Wheeler, the head of the Environmental Protection Agency, announced at an event in Pittsburgh on Thursday that he had completed the legal process of lifting the methane regulation. He was speaking in a city at the heart of the nation’s natural-gas boom, and in a state that will be critical to winning this fall’s presidential election.

Wild that the election is being stolen for everyone to see like this. There’s no turning back for the Republican Party. These will be their methods going forward. Democracy will be long gone before my son is old enough to vote.

Back
Top Bottom