***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Idk what's crazier. The fact that Trump believes he's one of the greatest presidents ever despite not accomplishing **** or his supporters thinking he's one of the greatest presidents.
Dude is always like "I'VE DONE MORE FOR BLACK PEOPLE THAN ANYONE."
"I'VE DONE MORE FOR WOMEN THAN ANY PRESIDENT."
"I'VE DONE MORE FOR SUBURBAN FAMILIES THAN ANYONE IN HISTORY."

All he has to say is he's done more for ____ than anyone and MAGA fans are like yup yup you're totally right
They don't even listen to what he says. They see what he is doing (looking brown kids up and separating them from their parents, spitting on the legacies and policy accomplishments of the civil rights movement, desecrating the work Obama did to diminish the legacy of the first Black POTUS to a footnote in American history), and they're like: "he believes in the same ****ed up beliefs I do. He is my guy." Meanwhile, the easily fooled - dwalk31 dwalk31 - are like: "how can he be racist, he never said ******!?"

117194453_10158439794044098_3129240951232128105_n.jpg

I'm tired of these so-called "senators" second-guessing my president.

Nobody uses the mail anymore. Donald Trump knows this. We use AOL instant messenger (the program comes on a CD in the mailbox) and, if we're lucky and get a free trial in the mailbox, we use Netscape to send electronic mail.

I like printing e-mail exchanges I've had with my grandma and then mailing them to her. The computer is great but it's even better when you can hold it on paper. The only thing she still uses USPS for is to get her medications and her publisher's clearing house correspondence. Which, come to think of it, the publisher's clearing house stuff is her lifeline. That's the only thing she looks forward to anymore. Can somebody tell this to Donald Trump? I think he's made a huge mistake.

**** def ****ed up out here. I been in my house for five years, and until about last month my mail man comes by around 2-3. The last month he drops my mail after 8 pm he just dropped our mail at 8:30 pm. I went for a run at 8am and saw him in the neighborhood behind mine. He’s out delivering mail over 12 hours.

Edit: hes def getting a tip this holiday season

Im in PA, hopefully this helps for anyone else here in PA (not sure if this is county specific or not). I just spoke with my county elections office, and i am registered to vote in all elections by mail. My concern was obviously that my ballot would not be counted. I was told i can bring my incomplete mail-in ballot to my polling place, the person there will "spoil" it and then give me a ballot to vote in person.

I am not leaving it to chance, i will vote in person.

heard from a PA homie that he tried to check his registration status and the page said to call or email an office.

muy interesante.

heard from a PA homie that he tried to check his registration status and the page said to call or email an office.

muy interesante.
My ballot will be ok I think because I live in an area that leans dem but also has been historically conservative. If they disappeared random ballots out here it’s be a lot of Trump votes too. I worry about people in the city. They will try to disappear ballots there by an means necessary. I told my friend in philly to go in person but he’s not listening. Either way, my wife and I damn sure will be voting in person.

Back
Top Bottom