***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Breaking News!!!: Reports of someone in Northern Manhattan, near the Washington Heights area, screaming "NOOOOOOOOO Don't take da Suga Papi, take me instead" repeatedly. The person is also reportedly armed with an antique firearm, and wearing X-Men pajamas. People are advised to avoid the area.

NYPD is on the scene but so far they have not been able to console the person.

Will update when more news is available.
Just to give you brahs an update before I go off to bed.

News out of NYC is somewhat positive.

The NYPD was able to deescalate the situation by calming the suspect by playing Daddy Yankee's "Gasolina" on repeat for an hour.

A tactical team has been sent in to extract the man, however he is currently hiding in his bathroom, and unfortunately there are obstacles in the way of the the police officers getting to the bano.

The suspect is currently demanding to speak to Rudy Giuliani or Mike Bloomberg for some reason. He refuses to speak with Mayor De Blasio

Will update later.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the story was false for a sympathetic push right before the election (considering all his recent self derived L’s).

I dont wish harm on anyone but his physical characteristics make him a prime category for the high risk group. So if he recovers no issue or dosent have symptoms, I’m not buying it.
What's frustrating is that there will be people who will sympathize with him. But won't accept and acknowledge the fact he didn't sympathize with the 200,000 deaths that happened on his watch That's just the way it is.

That's the definition of a social contact - so those involved all need to be quarantine for 14 days. Anything else is irresponsible.

That slime Ball Chris Christie Still in his circle? And strategizing with Trump on what to say? :smh:
conspiracies already running amok but for Republicans if Trump has to step down and Pence takes his place this might be the best thing to happen for them.
It’s like they get a whole new contender for November.
October surprise came just as scheduled this time

Kinda worried that it’s a play by his campaign to come out looking strong in 2 weeks when he’s “healthy” but I’m hopeful that he’s done done

Plot twist...

He fakes the results, then claims he took a vaccine and now feels better than ever.

Has a press conference before the election to announce that "successful" vaccine :wow:

giphy (1) (10).gif

If he survives it, it would probably be used to bolster his argument re: severity.

The vaccine angle is interesting.

It's definitely a possibility that if he comes through this (and with the best tax -payer funded healthcare possible he has a good chance even with his poor physical condition) he'll use that to say that he was right all along and it's just the flu and no big deal so let's just get back to normal...

Either that or he'll recommend some wacky cocktail that he took and look it worked for me so you should try it...

The thing about this, is that it helps Trump politically.

It basically drowns out talk of the ****show debate, white supremacy, and even Melania's tape.

The media gonna be coddling his *** for weeks. :smh:

I can see this. But it also drowns out him clearly re-denouncing white supremacy and the proud boys.

You libbies make me sick.

You're all giddy that a man who spent 7 months calling this pandemic a hoax, blaming China, taking credit for "only" 210,000 people dying, giving bad medical advice, muzzling the CDC and FDA, mocking people for wearing masks, and flouting advice from medical experts to hold rallies, ends up getting the virus himself?

Back
Top Bottom