***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Sigh

If I was worried about being accepted, in this thread, I’d just bash Trump all day. It isn’t a difficult concept; I’m fully aware of the path of least resistance.

I re-posted an article from Billboard. I didn’t write it. And I offered it without commentary. If you have an issue with it, take it up with Billboard—not me.

As always, it is refreshing to hear from you (the voice of black people) on how I need to think to be black. That type of stuff might work with other folks vying for your approval, but not with me.

‘06 anyway good bruh.

My overall point in my response to you is to simply say.......never turn your back on your people cause your people will eventually turn their collective backs on you. It’s not necessarily about all of us always being in constant agreeance with one another about everything, as that would be absurd. With you however you have shown a pattern that is detrimental.

‘06 to you good bruh.

There's no doubt a movie will be made about the Hunter Biden/NY Post story. It'll be a dark comedy version of Spotlight :smh:

Correct. I don't have the number of self employed individuals making over $400k but i would have to imagine its an extremely small percentage. Most of these that are "self employed" are independent contractors such as uber drivers, but either way, including the FICA rate for for one candidate and excluding the rate under the current system is unintentionally misleading at best and intentionally misleading at worst since they are currently subject to some FICA taxes up to 138K.

This is the closest thing I could find to what self employed people typically make.

Capture.JPG

More than likely the people it would affect the most are employee owned physicians, partners in law firms (which im assuming is the reason you are asking), and partners in accounting firms. In that case I would imagine there would likely be some tax planning involved and switching from a LLC/LP to a C corporation if it hasn't already been done.

I was mostly asking because your analysis up there left that portion out. Just seemed relevant.

I was mostly asking because your analysis up there left that portion out. Just seemed relevant.

it really isn’t because those lawyers and doctors will just end up getting a larger cash distribution to pay said taxes. Plus those individuals get a 20% deduction on that income so the rate would be even less than that but you seemed to leave that out too even though it’s relevant....overall the rate would still be much lower than stated in the article any way you cut it

Back
Top Bottom