***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Just saw Borat 2

Ya that Giuliani scene was nothing.

stupid media blew it up. I wasted 1.5 hours of my life waiting for that part.

My fear now is massive fraud. Because they know there's no chance in hell he's winning in fair and legit elections. Trumptards have started with the shenanigans and I know it will only ramp up in the following weeks.
How do we know that they won't outright steal the election again?
The GOP has already revealed that the plan is voter suppression and reject mail-in votes.

130660A1-55CF-4554-9B49-21EB0A25FD18.jpeg

Think Joey B is going to coast to a Obama 2012 ish margin of victory. No Comey to drop a bomb 10 days out nor is Joey as unlikable/unfavorable as Hillary. Just hoping it really is a blue wave and the Dems can take the Senate and damn right expand the states and court seats and more pressing get that stimulus to the people who are hurting.

Think Joey B is going to coast to a Obama 2012 ish margin of victory. No Comey to drop a bomb 10 days out nor is Joey as unlikable/unfavorable as Hillary. Just hoping it really is a blue wave and the Dems can take the Senate and damn right expand the states and court seats and more pressing get that stimulus to the people who are hurting.

Trump is not losing. Guaranteed.

Trump really has no idea how government is run.

He think vice president has all the power. He watched Vice and Cheney got him gassed on what's possible. He stays asking Biden why didn't he do anything he's talking about in 8 yrs lmaooo. You stay online... Wikipedia what power the VP has you *** idiot.
His response killed it. Why couldn’t they do more???? REPUBLICAN SENATE , ko

Back
Top Bottom