***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I´ll be cool...probably get a job as an NFL defensive backs coach the way I just made you backpedal.

this you?

3rd time we´ve been over this so like I said I said when you tried this in the other other thread: nah homie.

Mutombo GIFs | Tenor

You said that you’re in a family in need. I’m not going to argue with you about what is best for you and similarly-situated families. As you would know better than I do.

I have no issue with deferring to you on the subject moving forward. Like I said, I do hope they pass something that is helpful. It’s horrible what so many are going through right now.

Texas is not going blue. Stop that BS pipe dream

with the population naturally shifting (back) toward being Hispanic, Texas Blue could probably seize that mf in a cycle if they embraced 2A a little louder...imagine taking away the ¨but my gunz¨ excuse for those types.

I´m sure the left could look around the land they live and learn to appreciate being armed a little more.

You said that you’re in a family in need. I’m not going to argue with you about what is best for you and similarly-situated families. As you would know better than I do.

I have no issue with deferring to you on the subject moving forward. Like I said, I do hope they pass something that is helpful. It’s horrible what so many are going through right now.

again, this is a road we have walked down together before.

Still better than the $0 for the people that need it when no bill passes.

Just like the unemployment Trump was able to do in spite of Congress.

Yes, a valid argument can be made that it should be much higher, but the people who need it probably prefer the $300 to the $0 that Congress has been able to agree on.

that bill finding the trash can it belongs in is worth more than $0, and let me spell it out for you:

I am barely in the Global 1% and would much rather have $0 in stimulus money at this moment than to see a bill passed giving corporations any kind of indemnity from healthcare related lawsuits during a PANDEMIC.

or I could get some pissy $1ksomething while my parents lose all legal recourse against their employers??

that´s what´s called a terrible fn deal...you know all about the art of the deal, guy.

...but cool, moving forward I will consider myself deferred to on matters of being a typical American citizen.

The fundamental difference between you and me is not the degree we want to see positive change. Or the methods we think we can make it happen.

I am for progress, you are for white supremacy. Period.

Actually let me not be so mean, you are for white supremacy with the hopes of the oppressors from time to time, throw the black community a bone.

We are not walking down the same path, we are going in different directions

You will constantly the first step act (which you admit the Dems have more progressive plans than), champion HBCU funding (when again, The Dems support), and all this other watered-down stuff.

BUT

You also vote for Republicans that suppress the votes of black people, that blocks tons of bills that could help black people from getting a Senate vote, that appoints judges hostile to black people civil rights, who appoints AG that refuse to whole police departments accountable or even enforce the damn First Step Act, that has weakened civil rights enforcement all over the federal government, that sued to deny Obama from getting tons of black folk free health insurance, and is now suing to strip millions more of it. You handwaved their appeals to white supremacists, downplayed their treatment of innocent child refugees, and generally been fine with all their hostility to anyone on affluent, white, conservative, and Christian. Oh, all while advocating for a racist harmful welfare reform program yourself.

And only when it looks bad will you offer the most struggle rebukes on the internet. You "sigh" or say I don't agree with that, you try to make some desperate both sides argument. You make this one sentence rebukes. But got pages and paragraphs for supposed liberal bad behavior.

So again, you are not for progress, you are for white supremacy. You are for the material conditions of black people in America being made worse.

You can't serve two masters Delk.

You can't claim to be an advocate for civil rights and justice for black people. Yet champion the people that want to a) deny them justice b) suppress them more.

You can't claim to be Bryan Stevenson while you act like Daniel Cameron.

Cot Dayum Rusty put into words what I could only say with gifs!

Well done Sir!

African Americans =

ignorance_is_bliss_matrix.gif

Black people =

200.gif

I vote and support politicians on both sides of the aisle.

As I’ve said, I supported President Obama in 2008 and 2012.
Were you not just pushing for a GOP controlled Senate and White House because they can allegedly pass "meaningful" legislation? You said you think a GOP controlled Senate and WH is a more likely scenario based on nothing more than "people thought Hillary would win in 2016".

And here you are saying scraps are better than nothing because of what you decided is "common sense".

So, you're good with making decisions that affect millions based on nothing more than what you think, right?

Were you not just pushing for a GOP controlled Senate and White House because they can allegedly pass "meaningful" legislation? You said you think a GOP controlled Senate and WH is a more likely scenario based on nothing more than "people thought Hillary would win in 2016".

And here you are saying scraps are better than nothing because of what you decided is "common sense".

So, you're good with making decisions that affect millions based on nothing more than what you think, right?

I was not pushing for a GOP-controlled Senate.

I changed my stance on something being better than nothing after hearing from cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 and his personal experience.

Your last question has been asked, and answered, repeatedly—but I will do so again. No.

Back
Top Bottom