***Official Political Discussion Thread***

m99o9hsxt0v51.png

Where they holding these polls at? Everyday I'm seeing these polls like "among men 18-25..among [insert minority race] Trump up 20%...among New Yorkers who wear fitteds, Biden down 2%, etc " I've been alive 33 years and not once did anyone ever say aye I'm conducting a poll. Who you voting for? Yet everyday they're "polling" millions of people??

1603517482186.gif
I've only seen a poll once where my girl got it in the mail and it came with 1 dollar. She never did the poll.

Where they holding these polls at? Everyday I'm seeing these polls like "among men 18-25..among [insert minority race] Trump up 20%...among New Yorkers who wear fitteds, Biden down 2%, etc " I've been alive 33 years and not once did anyone ever say aye I'm conducting a poll. Who you voting for? Yet everyday they're "polling" millions of people??

1603517482186.gif
They are not polling millions of people every day

Polls are usually a few hundred or thousand people. Randomly selected, then they are weighted based on demographically data provided to make the sample representative in a state or the nation (depending kind of poll it is).

Rasmussen is not a very good pollster and they are known for their heavy Republican lean.

If taxes are the most central item of importance to you during this, of all, elections then you have extremely misguided principles and priorities.
I’m generally fiscally conservative and generally don’t side on tax hikes but it doesn’t even matter at this stage. You’re basically selling out the rest of people for the benefit of saving some coin. Most of which isn’t coming to fruition because many of the loudest voices on the matter aren’t making $1 over $400k. Not to mention those who do are generally financially savvy enough to avoid some or most of it.

Seems Barrett is a shoo-in at this point
Time to celebrate for you

Another Justice that guarantees tens of thousands of black people lose their health insurance and millions lose they little protections left against voter suppression

Monday is gonna be a horrible day for the black community. So it will be a happy day for your sellout ***.

Time to celebrate for you

Another Justice that guarantees tens of thousands of black people lose their health insurance and millions lose they little protections left against voter suppression

Monday is gonna be a horrible day for the black community. So it will be a happy day for your sellout ***.

"Guarantees"

We will see if any of what you are talking about actually happens. I don't think it will.

But does your crystal ball also tell you who is winning the presidential election?

Back
Top Bottom