***Official Political Discussion Thread***

100%

Was seeing people earlier trying to break down the reasons Florida Cubans were overwhelmingly MAGA and claiming the red baiting aimed at Biden and Dems turned Latinos away when Obama got it even worse and still won the state handedly twice :lol:

Not to mention Joe actually won other Latino groups like Puerto Ricans and US born ones

Different climate than 2008 and 2012. Wasn't nearly as polarized then.

In the autopsy of this election minority engagement and progressive messaging HAS to be paramount for the Dems. We can't be stubborn after getting our *** kicked really down ballot.

In the autopsy of this election minority engagement and progressive messaging HAS to be paramount for the Dems. We can't be stubborn after getting our *** kicked really down ballot.
Agreed, the broad support for progressive policies is there. Even had a couple ballot measures pass and make it to law in states that went red.

Just gotta fine tune the sell to cut through the ever present scare tactics from the right. Also gotta continue to galvanize the minority base even when the support is already high.

They've shown how much they can come through for the party when others don't so the party needs to keep that in mind when drawing up policies along with all future outreach efforts.

830BBBF4-8A28-4147-B8C7-89BF14B2A7B9.jpeg

SAD

We really about to have a black female vice president man. Don't think the gravitas of that can be lost. The single most disrespected demographic in the country a heartbeat away from the leader of the free world. That's historic of course, but also just amazing man.

Them AKAs now though... will be UNBEARABLE
BRUH - the Skee-Wee levels are about to be at an all time high!

This is why I'm moderate democrat. Being extreme on either side is a little too closed-minded to me.
Sorry I don't agree with this statement

I am a progressive making this criticism

Claiming the far left of the Democratic Party is similar to the far right of the Republican party is ridiculous to me on so many levels. It is a massive false equivalency.

I think when it comes to diagnosing and fixing America's problems, all things considered, it is the centrist/moderates that are short-sighted and closed-minded. By a good margin.

I am talking about electoral strategy, so progressives leftist are the ones that are a bit short-sighted.

but we gotta see how this plays out without trump

hard to see anyone getting away with the shh he was having pop up on a weekly/daily basis

and if creditors jump once he’s not president and legal battles ensue, hard to see dude being able to build back up to run and succeed to this degree in 4 years

Get yourself indicted on state felonies to...make the libs laugh at you?

And remember, they might not be done yet.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/seale...ohl-jack-burkman-over-roger-stone-trial-leaks
Sealed Docs: FBI Investigating Jacob Wohl Over Roger Stone Trial Leaks
The hapless operative and his sidekick are being probed for potential witness harassment, criminal contempt, and obstruction of justice, according to a sealed filing.

The only thing I'm hearing about this race is the 3% house tax.Ultimately, the house of reps has to pass anything the president wants to pass correct?

Back
Top Bottom