***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Spying is cool now huh

We heard you like accusations of spy cameras dog, so we're gonna put a
Obamagate inside your Obamagate

Yo-Dawg-Heard-You.jpg

I'm tired of the "Trump's outreach to Black voters" nonsense from conservatives who are constantly trying to delude themselves of their party's bigotry and racism. No more than a day ago, their whole argument in Michigan (and elsewhere) was to throw out votes due to "irregularities" in predominantly Black counties. WS is a hell of a drug, man.

Yah but they don't need a massive break from black voters to really hurt democrats down ballot.

a little bit on the margins and it's problem.

it's clear to me republicans have much more upside with black voters, but the need to capitulate to racist base probably hard caps them a bit.

Doug Ford is the closest thing to Trump in Canada

his home district is pretty diverse with a big Somali and Sikh population and they are a big part of his base.

populist conservatism can def appeal to black and brown people.

and I'd be worried that one day an American conservative will properly thread this needle.

Is see legit crazy or a troll? I’m asking deadass b/c idk her background and ever since I’ve seen her pop up she always something outrageously wrong w/ a straight dead serious face.
She's a true believer. Not in Trump, but in the ability to looking the part, that personal qualifications doesn't matter as much as her outfit.

Trump loves these people, it's the same way he picks furniture. As long as it's got a layer of gold paint, who cares about the build quality. He's not hiring people, he's casting them.

Back
Top Bottom