***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So many of these morons really thought bc they were cops or military servicemen that they'd slide under the radar. The courts really gotta set the precedent and throw these idiots in jail for 5 years minimum. We live in a country with prisons full of people who committed nonsense crimes like carrying a few ounces of weed. This shouldn't be hard.

too me, until most of these people face serious time, i wont be satisfied. And will only go to show, which has been mentioned a million times, that crimes from white people dont carry the same weight.

so until they then, they got away with it.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

Help me out here- you seem pretty on the ball and I admit my ignorance up front. Is there not immediately available video evidence to look into this kind of stuff? This is legit insane. If people assisted rioters in this way they have to be removed. I don't get how this isn't all over the place and being screamed in the chambers. My God.

If this accusation is being made I would guess the FBI is reviewing tape and investigating the nature of the tour (if it did happen) before they move forward.

I mean the FBI been charging people that entered the Capitol but they even said that they are just hitting then with charges to get them into custody and the charges will probably be upgraded in the future.

This is a serious accusation, so I think that authorities want to make sure that is what actually happened.

46668D3C-14CA-4CB4-97CF-4A893614C828.gif

Impeachment ramifications need to void all pardons and take away the the authority for further pardons with the only exception being those made for humanitarian reasons (wrongfully convicted prisoners on death row being an example). Corrupt pardons shouldn’t be on the table period.

If this accusation is being made I would guess the FBI is reviewing tape and investigating the nature of the tour (if it did happen) before they move forward.

I mean the FBI been charging people that entered the Capitol but they even said that they are just hitting then with charges to get them into custody and the charges will probably be upgraded in the future.

This is a serious accusation, so I think that authorities want to make sure that is what actually happened.

Did you see where Pressley said her panic button panels had been ripped out? I'll wait for the investigations, but it's incredibly hard for me to believe it coincidentally happened the day before the attack and a member of congress/their staff was never notified.

Back
Top Bottom